OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
1659702334236.jpeg

Walter Nolen at 320 pounds. :sick: 0]

Guys that Alabama didn’t want to keep aren’t rockstar football players. Weird how that works out.

I am thoroughly shocked at those devlopments

Most people saw this coming but I still think it's funny giving the amount of hype around these transfers. Every now and then you have a high profile transfer who pans out but a lot of the former Blue Chip prospects who transfer do so because they aren't that good.

Bright red and magenta flashing flags should have went off when Bama willingly let that kid go, knowing the WR needs they have and the fact that they had to go and get a WR from Louisville (which was widely know way before it actually happened)

Which one we lookin at? I don't see any big boys......

You not sayin 88 is 320, are you? :ohwell:
:lol: I thought the same thing.

But 88 is him. He's listed at 320 on the official roster A&M released, but someone on one of the A&M boards said he was right at 300 when they weighed in at camp kickoff this week.

Even in that pic, 300 pounds feels insane.

Lagway’s been A&M or Florida for a minute, I think.

Whats this guy got to do with Malachi?

For as successful as Nick Saban has been, he does tend to whine and make excuses. Come on, the 🐐 shouldn't be saying petty things like this.

It also creates this false concept that unless your roster is perfect then your team is in a rebuilding year. Every team loses production every year. Georgia lost nine players to the NFL in after the 2020 season, Ohio State lost a ton of production and their starting QB. Having to replace key contributors is just part of college football and nobody is trying to hear the coach with the most talented roster in the nation complain about rebuilding.

If Alabama's o-line is bad again this year, does it make 2022 another rebuilding year?😂

Lagway’s been A&M or Florida for a minute, I think.

Whats this guy got to do with Malachi?
Just that it looks like Malachi wasn’t moved by A&M’s attempts and heard y'all are turning it up on Lagway maybe realizing 2023 isn’t shaking out great.

Brown is the Mater Dei QB and curiously was not getting contacted by USC and their reoffering him now signals a pivot by Lincoln away from Lagway (who only recruits one QB at a time.)

Just that it looks like Malachi wasn’t moved by A&M’s attempts and heard y'all are turning it up on Lagway maybe realizing 2023 isn’t shaking out great.
They've been all-in on Lagway for months as it is. Nothing that happened in 2023 was gonna change that. They offered Lagway and Raiola early and that's basically been it as far as '24 goes. They've done everything they can to make it crystal clear he's the guy in that class from the jump.

And this idea that 2023 isn't shaking out well is so goofy.

They've been all-in on Lagway for months as it is. Nothing that happened in 2023 was gonna change that. They offered Lagway and Raiola early and that's basically been it as far as '24 goes. They've done everything they can to make it crystal clear he's the guy in that class from the jump.

And this idea that 2023 isn't shaking out well is so goofy.
To be fair to the “2023 isn’t going well” crowd, you guys have missed on every 23 qb you’ve publicly courted so far: Rashada, Moore, Holstein, Novasad. It’s fair to say it’s not going great.

To be fair to the “2023 isn’t going well” crowd, you guys have missed on every 23 qb you’ve publicly courted so far: Rashada, Moore, Holstein, Novasad. It’s fair to say it’s not going great.
That crowd is brain dead and goofy. But sure. It’s also August. :lol:

They had Holstein early and basically stopped recruiting the position entirely. Don’t know what happened there, but once he flipped they were basically stuck scrambling with guys that were all relatively close to decisions they’d basically never even talked to.

The QB situation aside from Novosad really isn’t that surprising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom