OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like Purdue didn’t call a single run under 3 minutes when they had the lead. O’Connell is good but cmon man

Clown also said he wasn't a racist which we know is a lie .
I mean if last night didn’t kinda highlight why receivers would wanna bounce… imagine if Harrell had those weapons.

I wonder how letting an air raid OC put up the most rushing yards Vs Pitt in 3 years (213 yards sack adjusted) is going over with Narduzzi. They were gashing you cuz you threw the ball 20 times right, Pat? Better get that run/pass ratio down to 3:1. That should do it.

Nebraska and ASU boosters begging Urban to save them. I don’t see him taking either of those jobs, especially not ASU, but he’d have a long leash at both and you can recruit to ASU.

Nebraska and ASU boosters begging Urban to save them. I don’t see him taking either of those jobs, especially not ASU, but he’d have a long leash at both and you can recruit to ASU.

I doubt Os and the admin would go for Meyer.

I still kind of think Meyer is going to end up at Auburn. Big enough of a program that he’d be actually interested in, and desperate enough too.

I doubt Os and the admin would go for Meyer.

I still kind of think Meyer is going to end up at Auburn. Big enough of a program that he’d be actually interested in, and desperate enough too.
I think Auburn would be a perfect fit, but for the fact that they have that horrific old boys booster network who will want to control him. Same issues at Texas who he turned down already. I think he circles back to them over auburn later, cuz if he’s gotta put up with the nonsense why not the program with the higher ceiling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom