OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t the B1G as a whole only sign a few 5* recruits this year?

They put way too much into where a player is ranked

Tbh while I'm not exactly happy about the recruiting, the school willing to be a lot more flexible as it pertains to the portal has kept me from overreacting about it.

It's a meme but Michigan does have a pretty good track record of finishing second in recruitments. They are going to be strong contenders for guys on the second go around where a lot of the "fluff" matters less and guys are more focused on who is going to put them in the best position to get to the league.

Sunbelt Billy is getting his coaching staff raided. Seriously though, until the NCAA develops some type of defined calendar like the NFL, you will continue to see coaches jump to the league whenever they have the opportunity.

A&M hired Jim Cheney in an off-field offensive analyst role.

More olds to innovate the offense. :smh:

Whoever creates these busts and statues needs to be put down… 3D printing should be used and stop with this foolishness

Sunbelt Billy is getting his coaching staff raided. Seriously though, until the NCAA develops some type of defined calendar like the NFL, you will continue to see coaches jump to the league whenever they have the opportunity.

Hearing Keary was unhappy at Florida and chose to leave.

Early prediction: Napier gets fired after this season, much to MVP MVP 's delight.

Hearing Keary was unhappy at Florida and chose to leave.

Early prediction: Napier gets fired after this season, much to MVP MVP 's delight.

Short of some type of scandal, I don't see Napier getting fired. Florida's schedule is brutal, I expect them to go 6-6 or 7-5 next season which would lead to Billy being on the hot seat in 2024. Florida is close to becoming what Tennessee was from 2008-2020 were they basically cycle through coaches every 3-4 years. They need some type of stability and firing a coach after 2 years wouldn't be a good look

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom