OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
ThaxbyChamblis ThaxbyChamblis what’re y’all hearing from your side?

Haven't looked into it too much to be honest. I'm sure that that SC is trying to get him to shut down his visit and pull the trigger but idk if it'll happen.

But like I said before, that Atkins angle they are using is being drilled home (on top of the other positive things that a school like SC can offer) so I'm not surprised that he liked them so much and that some feel he's leaning there now

With Texas going to the Sec, has it been discussed what the fate of the LongHorn network will be? Can’t see the LongHorn network and Sec network coexisting if Texas is in the Sec.

Speaking of, I'm gonna need your coaches to stop telling OL recruits that Atkins is leaving within the next 2 years (even though that is very likely true)

Who'd they say that to? :lol:

We don't negative recruit so you must have us mixed up with Miami or South Carolina. Common mistake.

They did it (somewhat) with Lucas Simmons last year and are currently doing much moreso this year with Jason Zandamela

oprah-winfrey-shrug.gif

Last edited:
I wouldn't say he's one foot out of the door (he turned down jobs last year that he could have easily took) but if the right HC job opens up at a big enough school he'll certainly entertain it. Like most other OC's who aim to be an HC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom