OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bobby Layne Bobby Layne Moore wouldn’t throw his upward trajectory away and take the northwestern job would he? Everything I’ve heard on podcasts make it sound like he’s essentially the HCIW should Harbaugh leave

WE BYKE
michael-irvin-ahahahaha.gif

Bobby Layne Bobby Layne Moore wouldn’t throw his upward trajectory away and take the northwestern job would he? Everything I’ve heard on podcasts make it sound like he’s essentially the HCIW should Harbaugh leave

No I doubt it, and word is he is HCIW. If Venables doesn’t turn things around at OU that could be a possibility as well, he’s a alum there.

I feel like he’d probably leave for a Mizzou like job but other than idk.

If they are willing to give Dave Clawson what they gave Fitz, I feel like that could be a possibility for NW. Clawson strikes me as a guy that just wants to coach ball and not deal with all the other bull****, NW is basically a rich man’s WF in that regard.

No I doubt it, and word is he is HCIW. If Venables doesn’t turn things around at OU that could be a possibility as well, he’s a alum there.

I feel like he’d probably leave for a Mizzou like job but other than idk.

If they are willing to give Dave Clawson what they gave Fitz, I feel like that could be a possibility for NW. Clawson strikes me as a guy that just wants to coach ball and not deal with all the other bull****, NW is basically a rich man’s WF in that regard.

That would be a good gig for Clawson for sure. They’ve definitely got money and that new practice facility is super nice. Plus I believe they’re in the process of renovating their stadium

You have to listen closely but you can hear Bill O'Brien ripping into Kayshon. Don't know about whether or not he will make a team but it would be tragic if he didn't. Talk about a waste of talent.

A year ago he had legit first round pick buzz. In the last year he's gone he had a disappointing college football season, goes undrafted and now it looks like he might not even make it to the active roster. Cold world.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom