OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say what you want about the Big 12, but Yormark is not ****ing around. Yes it’s Colorado, but Denver is a solid TV market.

In the end I think the Big 12 will be the 3rd best conference which is just fine. The PAC-12 is basically dead and the ACC will be dead as soon as schools know they can get out.

PAC-12 has really fumbled their opportunity big time. Larry Scott basically ran the conference into the ground. Now can’t even get a TV deal done, looking like best case USA network, maybe even resorting to Ion or The CW. **** is laughable at this point.

Keep hoping for news of the Beavers leaving the conference but at this point I feel like they are going to left out in the water and have to join the Mountain West. Hoping for something better but damn if Oregon/Washington/Utah leave next it is going to be rough.

PAC-12 has really fumbled their opportunity big time. Larry Scott basically ran the conference into the ground. Now can’t even get a TV deal done, looking like best case USA network, maybe even resorting to Ion or The CW. **** is laughable at this point.

Keep hoping for news of the Beavers leaving the conference but at this point I feel like they are going to left out in the water and have to join the Mountain West. Hoping for something better but damn if Oregon/Washington/Utah leave next it is going to be rough.
I think there’s a potential tv deal. All the talk behind the scenes at PAC 12 media day was they had one and presented it to the presidents and ADs, but that it was really bad.

You back home fam? Welcome back and I hope you are well. I know you moved away for a little bit.
My G! Yessir was away for five years and now am officially back in Colorado. Was 100+ in KS yesterday and at midnight it was still 85. I don't wish that heat on anyone.

Hit my inbox if you ever up in Boulder for a game.

My G! Yessir was away for five years and now am officially back in Colorado. Was 100+ in KS yesterday and at midnight it was still 85. I don't wish that heat on anyone.

Hit my inbox if you ever up in Boulder for a game.

My man and will do.

Welp let's hope Pac-12 is competitive in what will likely be the last year of it's current form (and who knows if other top football schools like UW, UO and Utah also bolt soon).

IMG_2121.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom