OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
elpablo21 elpablo21 651akathepaul 651akathepaul
giphy.gif

Missed the whole 2nd half due to a kids bday party.
martin3.png

About to pour up and watch the recording LEGGOOOOOOOO
149zi90.gif
149zi90.gif
149zi90.gif
149zi90.gif
149zi90.gif

How old are these kids man?! I’ve got my toddlers in bed and sleeping by 7:00. Daylight savings time is aiding in the early bed time also. :lol:

Love this for Coach Carnell Cadillac Williams.
This man has been a position coach for like 3 years and just out coached a 90 million dollar man.
& that interview is definitely what it's about. Made me want to run through a brick wall.
Also, Auburn has some of the nicest fans on the planet. Good ****!

This man has been a position coach for like 3 years and just out coached a 90 million dollar man.
& that interview is definitely what it's about. Made me want to run through a brick wall.

Richard Johnson made a point I hadn't considered when I said I hate they put black coaches in these guaranteed loser positions after another coach ruins the job:

That part of the problem with the black coach hiring pool is so few get opportunities to begin with none have actual in-game, real world, head coaching experience. So the opportunity to get that, even in an interim scenario is priceless.

Mans got me wanting to go be a walk on at Auburn :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom