OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
In regards to Jim, I’m not going to lie this is kind of bull****.

Had he decided he wanted to leave a year or two from now, I’d be bummed to see him go but wouldn’t really hold it against him. But to do this two years in a row?

Depending on who they hire I can see getting out from under that Longo offense being a blessing in disguise to a certain extent. I remember Matt Corral getting dinged a bunch because of how heavily RPO laden that OM offense was under him and Longo's offense is much the same way. Hell, Sam Howell got dinged for it a bit too.

They hired a Gus guy, Chip Lindsey from UCF.

I agree with you about Longo tho.

Chip Lindsey is another "Air-Raid" guy like Longo. Offense likely won't be too much different than before, at least concept-wise.

Had he decided he wanted to leave a year or two from now, I’d be bummed to see him go but wouldn’t really hold it against him. But to do this two years in a row?
But we knew he'd do this again. We even talked about it last year when he said he was coming back.

Last edited:

I don’t understand why he’d leave after this year with JJ and Edwards coming back. I could see after next season once they are both most likely gone

And y’all have it all wrong, Caleb nor Maye will be number one. Kiper and McShays bum asses will find some random white QB to hype up who ain’t that good but has all the “tools”.

Word to Will Levis this year

Just blowing all of his momentum again.

Man I don't know how Grinch survives...
Screenshot_20230103_162604_Instagram.jpg

But we knew he'd do this again. We even talked about it last year when he said he was coming back.

Maybe it’s naïveté, but I honestly didn’t think he would try pulling it the following year.

I thought he’d stay 2-3 more years, groom a replacement, and dip to a situation with solid ownership and a QB.

atlsfinest atlsfinest you pulling up to LA?

Nope. I don't actually like attending football games anymore. Don't even like watching the games with other people around me. I'm too stressed out lol.

I literally watch games completely by myself, my wife isn't another room most of the time and she knows not to bother me. I just pace around, yell and scream until it's all over.

Nelson said he played the end of his Junior year and his entire senior season with a torn labrum in his left shoulder and bulging disks and back fractures. Said they didn’t operate cuz he’d miss his senior year but finally got surgery last week.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom