OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumor is that Tim Watts and another BamaOnLine writer will be leaving 247sports for On3. The interesting thing is that Tim actually owns BamaOnLine so I guess the entire site will literally just move over to on3.

Apparently Shannon Terry is offering a lot more ownership stake than 247 or Rivals which explains their ability to poach a lot of the bigger writers in the business.

Honestly, I don't think the market can really support three large networks (Rivals, 247 and On3) and I'm surprised that Shannon wanted to dip his feet back into this pool seeing as he created 247 and Rivals).

I think that eventually one of these will either fail or get bought out.

I could see this having a bigger impact on basketball, sport that Northeastern people care much more about with a smaller roster. Harvard has had some recent success in basketball.

No way Harvard or any other ivy League school would go after football. Roster is way too large, facilities require huge investments, the region is bereft of talent and Ivy league schools aren't willing to play ball academically. Also, a lot of the Harvard alumni base doesn't approve football because of a head injuries / CTE so they certainly wouldn't be willing to put their money behind it.

Bobby Layne Bobby Layne any chance you guys land Bryce Underwood in 25? Or is he most likely going to an SEC school

I haven’t been following that recruitment all that closely not to get my hope up tbh :lol:

They historically have not done all that well with Belleville kids, although I think the relationship isn’t as bad as it used to be.

The QB job in 25 should be wide open and he’s certainly talented enough to beat out Davis for it if that’s what he wants to do.

Last edited:
Bobby Layne Bobby Layne any chance you guys land Bryce Underwood in 25? Or is he most likely going to an SEC school

It sounds like our new QB coach is doing a heck of a job getting Michigan back in the race with him. He’s been to campus quite a few times since Weiss left. Not saying Michigan is leading but it seems like he’s more willing to listen to Michigan now.

Under Armor is cooked.

Screenshot_20230516-234845.png

Their stock price has suffered lately and a lot of their apparel contracts with schools are coming out. I could see a lot of under armor schools going elsewhere

Nike… please pick up the Badgers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom