Official 2022 Boxing Thread: 8/20 - Usyk Vs. Joshua II DAZN

AP got knocked into the next generation smh i wouldn't be promoting this **** either just look at what Swaggy P was doing

Chris Eubank Jr vs Conor Benn canceled because Eubank Sr. Is concerned with Chris making weight. They will probably fight at 160lbs. It looks like Conor Benn walks around at that weight anyways.

September 4: Crypto Arena TGB Promotions: Andy Ruiz Jr. vs. Luis Ortiz Gross Receipts: $1,473,742.50

Not going to get hyped until its officially announced.

It’s official bro.

I’m looking forward to Spence breaking Bud down and people finally realizing bruh is the truth and Crawfords best win really was Jeff Horn. It will be a valiant effort by Crawford but his pride will get the best of him tryna get into a fire fight with Spence. Gonna be some vicious body shots coming from Spence.

It’s official bro.

I’m looking forward to Spence breaking Bud down and people finally realizing bruh is the truth and Crawfords best win really was Jeff Horn. It will be a valiant effort by Crawford but his pride will get the best of him tryna get into a fire fight with Spence. Gonna be some vicious body shots coming from Spence.

Yeah I got Spence too.

It’s official bro.

His best win is shawn porter, which also happens to be Spence's best win and a dude he went life and death lol

im not going for anyone, i just want to see a great fight

as mentioned, glad its now than later

His best win is shawn porter, which also happens to be Spence's best win and a dude he went life and death lol

I rather have Shawn as my best win then Jeff Horn. This isn't coming from our mouth too thats what Crawford said himself about Jeff being his best win :lol:.

I'm looking forward to the press conferences too because Spence is gonna get all in Crawfords head with poppin **** and smack talk. We all know Bud aint the sharpest tool in the shed and is slow with it :lol:

Excited

It’s official bro.

Link?

The espn article said it’s agreed upon but not official.

Back
Top Bottom