Official 2022 Boxing Thread: 8/20 - Usyk Vs. Joshua II DAZN

I hope he gets paid, but idk why these guys are surprised.

Even Mike said he had problems getting his money from Triller. These even jankier outfits are not going to be paying anyone.

It’s a lot of janky new promoters and janky businesses coming into boxing :lol: . Watch when these fighters get paid and then the blowback that comes with in probably in a few years because of money laundering and the cases that develop.

:rofl: Mungia SHOOK. Bruh is dumb though and doesn’t realize it’s a 50/50 fight. If he wins he can then go unify.

Instead he wants to fight Charlo who sends him straight to hell at some point in the fight. Think he’s counting on GGG fighting him but GGG has a fight lined up soon.

Anyone in here currently boxing in NYC ? Starting the search for a gym and thought I’d ask here . Please let me know if you are and I’ll DM , thanks .

Daniel Dubois came back in a close one. Down three times and came back with the stoppage

Tyson fury beats fighters bc he leans on them until tired.

Hes boring to watch and has to resort t w holding before teeing off on a smaller guy. Same man that was dropped by a cruiserwieght

chisora finally get a title fight and the ref stops that like that wow

Why did they have this man fight in 40 degree weather. What is really going on

Tyson fury is a good dude all around. Would've been nice to have seen him tested during his run

Man retired had to get In shape and just continued to d otto minato the division and put on a show

Kudos to him

Back
Top Bottom