OFFICIAL 2022 LeBron 2 Retro Post: FINALLY

I could maybe talk myself into the Olympic/white navy CW at $215, but if anything, I’ll probably just get a pair of Lebron 20s at that price since I’ll actually hoop in em in addition to rock them casually. I want to hoop in these 2s, but for that price and how the recent 9 retros felt, I probably would only use these for casual rocking

I could maybe talk myself into the Olympic/white navy CW at $215, but if anything, I’ll probably just get a pair of Lebron 20s at that price since I’ll actually hoop in em in addition to rock them casually. I want to hoop in these 2s, but for that price and how the recent 9 retros felt, I probably would only use these for casual rocking
How was hoopin in the retro 9s? I remember the OG 9s tongue chaffed one foot and I didn’t play many games in them.

I wonder what the sizing's going to be like for these, I'll probably go a half sz up because of the strap.

yeah, these aren't moving at that price point .... and pretty sure the new generation does care about these...
I’m a “new generation” and I’d def be in for these if it’s wasn’t for the price tag. If they go on sale I’ll def cop, it’s a piece of history.

Back
Top Bottom