• USA

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • Mexico

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Other

Votes: 8 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
depending on the result later it could really set up as a revenge match for Ghana vs Uruguay 🔥

I remember the first time I saw Alex Sandro in FIFA I couldn’t believe that was his name
Alexandro = Alex Sandro :lol:

Damn that was a perfect chance for Vini, exquisite ball into the box but he couldn't get a good hit on it

Brasil have more than enough.

Genuinely curious. Why do Americans use British grammar when it comes to soccer? I understand why europeans pluralize Brazil. Is this just a side effect of watching so much European soccer?

Genuinely curious. Why do Americans use British grammar when it comes to soccer? I understand why europeans pluralize Brazil. Is this just a side effect of watching so much European soccer?
Not so much British Grammer as that's how it's spelled in Portuguese I believe

Reactions: HIM
Not so much British Grammer as that's how it's spelled in Portuguese I believe

Oh I wasn’t talking about the spelling. I mean saying Brazil have enough vs Brazil has enough. I think the Brits pluralize it due to their grammatical rules.

But we don’t say New York are a good team. Los Angeles are playing well. I only ever hear it in soccer :lol:

"brasil" is portuguese

nevermind

• Haha

Good on the federation. There's so much self-righteousness with western countries, picking and choosing the human rights topics that have 0 consequence on them and acting all high and mighty about it.

The hypocrisy kills me.

Oh I wasn’t talking about the spelling. I mean saying Brazil have enough vs Brazil has enough. I think the Brits pluralize it due to their grammatical rules.

But we don’t say New York are a good team. Los Angeles are playing well. I only ever hear it in soccer :lol:
I do it because I’m referring to all the players that make up “Brazil” not just one thing
If that makes sense :lol:

David Luiz acting like Neymar died again :lol:

1D1A88BD-6CC4-43DC-AA16-D1D73E1F4B41.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom