• USA

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • Mexico

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Other

Votes: 8 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yea that squad was riding off the fact they were at home, they were terrible top to bottom depth wise.

Soon as Neymar went down and Silva was suspended we saw their actual level :lol: :sick:

The federation knew it too. It’s why they wanted to take Costa’s citizenship away from him when he flipped to the the Spain clique.

Mitrovic reminds me of these Albanian kids that grew up the street from me. Aggro af 24/7 for no reason :lol: :lol:

I’ve never been so happy for Portugal to lose :lol:

I wanted Portugal and Korea to go through too. Love it :pimp: wish Ghana was in a different group so that they could’ve made it through has well.

Can’t have cannibals and racists going through to the later rounds. I actually don’t mind Suarez’ handball save against Ghana, but I do mind all his other scumbag behavior. Hated when Barca got him and Neymar

I didn’t know about Fede’s racist taunts either. I don’t know what’s up with people like him doing the small eyed dehumanizing thing towards Asians. It’s always some ignorant dumb @$@$ that wouldn’t survive a day competing against Asians in anything else in life

Last edited:
Just seeing Fede and his racist taunt, and worse to be proud of it :sick:

RM keeping the trend of having trash humans as players

Back
Top Bottom