Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Other

Votes: 8 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The bracket looks succulent :pimp:

20221206_162501.jpg

Last edited:
you think they are more talented than france? really? and brazil?
Portugal has scored more goals against tougher opposition than the aforementioned. They also have more depth. Brazil is winning games but by very slim margins. They are good offensively, but as stated, their backline is iffy and has yet to be tested.

How are you guys feeling about Santos rn sfc415 sfc415 luisfigo luisfigo Coupé It Coupé It Nelson C Nelson C ?

Made some big decisions before the match and it paid off with probably the best all around team performance by anyone so far in the tourney.

Gonna be interesting whether he keeps playing the hot hand or if he tries reintroducing some of the high profile players who sat today.

Only change I'd make is finding a way to fit Leão in there, dude is made of stardust and needs to be playing important minutes. Whether that would sacrifice stability in midfield or not is the question.

Maybe bringing Bruno back in there to play with Bernardo and Carvalho instead of Otavio but he's done really well on the right tbf.

How are you guys feeling about Santos rn sfc415 sfc415 luisfigo luisfigo Coupé It Coupé It Nelson C Nelson C ?

Made some big decisions before the match and it paid off with probably the best all around team performance by anyone so far in the tourney.

Gonna be interesting whether he keeps playing the hot hand or if he tries reintroducing some of the high profile players who sat today.

Only change I'd make is finding a way to fit Leão in there, dude is made of stardust and needs to be playing important minutes. Whether that would sacrifice stability in midfield or not is the question.

Maybe bringing Bruno back in there to play with Bernardo and Carvalho instead of Otavio but he's done really well on the right tbf.

I still can’t stand him as a manager. Portugal’s success so far is just off pure talent alone. The deeper they go into the tournament, the more worried I am that he’s going to go with some ridiculous lineup that results in self sabotage

My avy says it all. Santos is a god.

Jk. But if he somehow pulls this World Cup out of his *** he has a lifetime contract coaching the selecao and I won’t even be mad

That one sequence when Felix dribbled past a couple defenders from his own half to set up goncalo with a shot on goal had me rubbing my eyes thinking it was rui costa 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Back
Top Bottom