• USA

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • Mexico

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Other

Votes: 8 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LVG has been talking with XTRA bass in his voice lately…

giphy.gif

Yeah, with Van Gaal. This is probably their best chance since 2010. I wouldn't be surprised if they win it.

Likeliest from here

1) Brazil - Like this HAS to be their cup, if tyhey dont win it with this squad I dont see them winning it for another 20 years. Its just time
2) France - if they had Benzema they would be #1, but they are still scary
3) Argentina - they cannot possible fail Messi on his last go
5) Nertherlands - they have all the pieces
6) England - they have been consistent in major tournament recently.
7) Croatia - they havent been as good as 2018
8) Morocco - that Spain team wasnt that good, but their defense been solid. They only gave up 1 goal all tournament

people keep talking about walker on mbappe but the fat boy at LB trying to keep up with dembele is just gonna end up giving mbappe the space he needs anyways.
it's not fair having that much pace on both wings

England need to put on their best Uruguay impression and hack at France to slow the game down.

England need to put on their best Uruguay impression and hack at France to slow the game down.
and im sure southgate will go with henderson and rice to help with defensive duties.
it should be good. if england can be effective in their attack, it will get interesting. english cb's are food though.

Coupé It Coupé It

Don’t lag. I’ve been checking fanatics and Nike everyday for the past two months for the new stuff and things go fast. I bought mine a month ago as soon as I saw it and when I checked the next day to see what’s new, it was gone. First time I see them restock. Or maybe all the shipping delays are just catching up now.

Damnit man I missed it again. They don’t have an XL. This Hoodie is so hard to find man. All I saw was one the Luxenburg website.

Yo if you ever see this again before me and times ticking buy it. I will pay for it it all plus more. Thanks man.

Back
Top Bottom