• USA

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • Mexico

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Other

Votes: 8 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This terrorist Fernando Santos will finally be laid to rest….

Barrels are ready…

1670692119948.gif
That animal blundetto….I can’t even say his name

Far right pundits can't wait
:smh:

They’ve already started instigating. Now there are articles with people commenting about all the European born Moroccan players being ungrateful to Spain, France, etc. and accusing them of leeching off the benefits.

Hey, if you’re mad about players saying “I don’t feel at home” in Spain, maybe you shouldn’t be pushing them to the outskirts of the cities and making it difficult for them to find economic and social opportunities? Common sense is non existent in that crowd

They said it themselves they repping the whole continent…Shout out to AFCON, should have an extra spot instead of teams like Wales or Iceland getting in

good for them. I guess by default I may root for them.
but certainly not out of some landmass solidarity.

maybe this is my anecdotal experience,
but I never seen any african rep for north africa like that.

good for them. I guess by default I may root for them.
but certainly not out of some landmass solidarity.

maybe this is my anecdotal experience,
but I never seen any african rep for north africa like that.
Shout out French Montana, that’s his country and he always says he’s African :pimp:

I mean good for them, that's about the first time I heard a moroccan embrace being called "african" :lol:

I was watching with a room full of nigerians and sierra leone, aint nobody care.
My Eritrean and Rwandan homies said the same thing and looked at it the same way, I feel you.

It's like saying an Asian team won/made it that far and its a middle eastern team like Saudi Arabia or Qatar. They're considered apart of Asia but I wouldn't bat an eye if they did what Morroco did and made the semis :lol:

maybe if muslim african nations are rocking with this "morocco represents all of africa stuff"

my experience is with majority christian west africans.

Back
Top Bottom