• USA

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • Mexico

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Other

Votes: 8 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
unnecessary deference to the best player.
canadian broadcast was pretty mad at the decision.
It struck me as a put the face of the squad out there no matter what type of decision…Woulda been to perfect for the superstar to get the 1st WC goal

That penalty was awful, shot was too weak for that placement :smh:

It struck me as a put the face of the squad out there no matter what type of decision…Woulda been to perfect for the superstar to get the 1st WC goal

That penalty was awful, shot was too weak for that placement :smh:
This is what separates good teams from teams that aren't ready to take the next step.

Part of me feels like Davies had Lemon Bum Bum time but don't blame him given the stakes. I wish he were still with his WHITE QUEEN👸🏼Jordyn then we could cue da Lebby you have to go back to your life vid.

David has scored 9 out of 12 PKs for Lille.
It should have been him. If Herdman left it up to the players, one of the vets (Atiba imo) should have taken the lead to smooth that over.

Hope Phonz doesn't get too much into his own head and bounces back. Croatia and Morocco are there for the taking if Canada can have strong performances like today.

It makes for such better games when the "weaker" team actually goes at the bigger one instead of playing scared.

Aparently Vitoria also is a good PK taker. 14 out 16 with club.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom