Votes: 17 13.9%
  • Mexico

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Other

Votes: 8 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whats the temp out there right now? They dont seem to be sweating bullets yet

You guys havent watched Ecuador if you think this is a fluke or result of Qatar’s quality.
Ecuador is well coached and well conditioned. They also have a good defense.
If their strikers can be efficient they will do some damage.
They tied Brazil in qualifiers and have only gotten better since.
In the last 15 years, they have invested in youth development more so than other 3rd world countries in latin america..seeing the results now.

Holland is lucky they wont get prime Valencia…dude is taking a beating

Iceland have like the population of Yonkers and they were great last World Cup. Remember Iceland? They were nice.

Qatar has been waiting 12 years for this. Spent god knows how many hundreds of millions and they look like children out here.

Kind of embarrassing.

I heard the announcer made the comment that the host nation has never lost the inauguration game. Looks like this will be the first time! Another bad look for Qatar

Can someone explain to me why that was offside? I played millions of hours of FIFA where it doesn’t matter where your offensive receiver is AFTER the pass was made. He just had to be onside Before the pass.

So they can show his knee behind the keeper all we want. The ball was passed to him HOURs ago from the free kick. Am I a dumb casual or what?

Loving this game and WC thus far. Fans looked pumped, energetic and most importantly SOBER
Yes. And I’m also assuming they have dress codes for the team supports - particularly the female supporters - so they look dignified at all times. So refreshing.

Back
Top Bottom