• USA

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • Mexico

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Other

Votes: 8 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah i can't count Croatia out until the final whistle blows. With Otamendi back there for Argentina there is always a PK, Handball waiting to happen

But would love to hear what Argentinians think if Messi brings home a World Cup. Will he finally surpass Maradona?

That first goal isn't a penalty. He had already released the ball before they made contact.
100% agree with this. You literally never see that called if the attacker gets a shot off before getting clattered. Completely different if he tries to dribble around a keeper

Yeah i can't count Croatia out until the final whistle blows. With Otamendi back there for Argentina there is always a PK, Handball waiting to happen

But would love to hear what Argentinians think if Messi brings home a World Cup. Will he finally surpass Maradona?
They need Lisandro on to really make it as hard as possible for a comeback

FIFA already doing the birdman handrub over the thought of a Messi v Mbappe WC Final :lol:
5B8ADA69-0B1A-4ABA-9CF9-0260DCD26C55.jpeg

Need it

You think it was called because of the poor clearance from the defender so the ball was still in play? If he doesnt get taken down there, he couldve pounced on that.

100% agree with this. You literally never see that called if the attacker gets a shot off before getting clattered. Completely different if he tries to dribble around a keeper
Typical FIFA corruption. They want to give Messi a world cup like Lewa was robbed of the balon dor.

I know the fifa corruption is always a good laugh. This game though, I don't see it. Argentina just the much better team as expected.

Wow just noticed the amount of empty seats. :smh:

Disagree if that same situation happens in the outfield no one questions it. Was a foul ref played advantage nothing came of it and called it back we’ve seen advantage be played on fouls in the box before

I know the fifa corruption is always a good laugh. This game though, I don't see it. Argentina just the much better team as expected.
I'm talking about corruption with regards to the first penalty which wasn't a penalty. Player released the ball before the goalie made contact with him. Therefore he wasn't impeded.

Seeing Messi holding his hammy is concerning...

Scaloni needs to take him off rn just to he safe

I’m hoping Kova brings some of this form with him back to Chelsea, he’s been smooth in the midfield

I'm talking about corruption with regards to the first penalty which wasn't a penalty. Player released the ball before the goalie made contact with him. Therefore he wasn't impeded.

So as long as you don’t have the ball you can be fouled? They should just start super kicking ****** once they release the ball then

Lautaro's gotta feel some type of way about Alvarez :lol:

Took his spot and is likely never gonna give it back

Back
Top Bottom