OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How am I just now finding out that Sark's wife is black

All the Texas coaches love 'em

Screenshot 2023-10-01 at 8.03.28 PM.png

How am I just now finding out that Sark's wife is black

She was on the track staff at SC when he was there. He also very likely started messing with her when he was on the sauce and still married to his previous wife.

Did you know UT assistant Jeff Banks’s partner is black also?

Which makes his support of the Eyes much worse.
I saw someone say the coaches believe them doing away with all the outside noise and everyone getting with the program (read succumbing) is why they’re successful this year.

2 L’s and I wonder if the players stay as cool as they are with singing the eyes of Texas for a bunch of rich white folk.

I saw someone say the coaches believe them doing away with all the outside noise and everyone getting with the program (read succumbing) is why they’re successful this year.

2 L’s and I wonder if the players stay as cool as they are with singing the eyes of Texas for a bunch of rich white folk.
I agree with what you said. Classic go along to get along mentality which never pays off in the end. We will see how long this holds up if they lose to OU and miss the playoffs. This is just one more example of why I don't like college coaches. Look at at Tommy Tubberville? A legit Klansman that coached predominantly Black players for years.

I want these players to get as much money as they can and never show loyalty to these coaches. Sark looks terrible for this eyes mess.

Man they have moved on past that. You bringing up stuff from few seasons ago

He was awful last week. Don’t blame them at all. They win that UL game with decent QB play. But the fact that they had to bring him in suggests that they didn’t think this kid had that in him?

I legit can’t find FSU on this first one. Can somebody help me out? Been staring at this thing for a minute

They’re sandwiches under Oregon State and UNC.

Advanced data loves A&M. I won’t fall for it.

They’re sandwiches under Oregon State and UNC.

Advanced data loves A&M. I won’t fall for it.
I really wanna put a nice wager on A&M ML this weekend. Y’all stop the run and they can’t pass. Let’s see how y’all will be able to handle their pass rush though. Need a big game from your WR corps.

Back
Top Bottom