OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

"I wasn't really expecting to do this, but I just want to let everybody know I didn't just tear my ACL," Rising said. "I tore my meniscus, MPFL, and MCL. It was a big surgery and it's not an easy comeback. I've been working my tail off. There are guys that have had similar injuries to this like Kyler Murray (who tore his ACL in December), Hendon Hooker (who tore his ACL in November) who have decided not to play this season. I'm grinding and doing everything I possibly can, and even the fact I'm going out there and practicing, I'm ahead of schedule. I'm trying to make sure I can be out there because nobody wants to be out there on the field grinding with those guys more than me, but at the end of the day, it's my body. My body has to recover, and there's not really anyone that can say much besides the best doctor in the world, Dr. ElAttrache, down in LA can say."

Hmm. So Whittingham understated his injury. Shocking.

Last edited:
The Red River Shootout is always one of the most unpredictable rivalry games IMO. Texas should win, but I wouldn’t touch that spread. Texas wins by a touchdown or less.

I don’t think any of this is as big to the case as Tucker’s team is portraying it to be.

It’s not a good look morally and will hurt her career. But at the end of the day, as it pertains to his situation, I don’t think entrapment is a defense. And it sounds like he’s saying there she already disclosed this stuff to the investigator?

I don’t think any of this is as big to the case as Tucker’s team is portraying it to be.

It’s not a good look morally and will hurt her career. But at the end of the day, as it pertains to his situation, I don’t think entrapment is a defense. And it sounds like he’s saying there she already disclosed this stuff to the investigator?

Not too sure. He’s an idiot for even going down that path with her IMO. I get the feeling they both did Ill advised things. I guess the $95M question is, how bad was it for Mel? 🤷🏻‍♂️

It’s the nature of the beast to be slinging mud from both sides when you get to this point.

So is Cam not coming back this year?

This makes the Utah coaching staff look terrible. Why were they even letting on that he was close to coming back when they knew the severity of his injury? I understand that this is college football and teams are not forced to submit injury reports but this seems as though they are setting Cam up for failure.

Is the Utah coaching staff really doing all of this in the hopes of getting a small game prep advantage (ie making opposing teams prepare for multiple quarterbacks)?

This Mel Tucker thing is going to get interesting IMO.

I thought MSU would just make deal with Jim to resign and give him a little bread. They might have to pay him everything if he can build a legit case.
I think people have to differentiate between what makes a spicy tweet/headline and why they’re terminating him for cause. None of what’s been said will get around his morality clause, IMO. They’ll end up settling versus going through full discover but he’s not touching $95Ms.

It’s not a legal proceeding or trial, which his lawyers know and it’s probably why they’re releasing this letter, but I don’t think those facts prove what they think it does.

So she was in a “personal intimate relationship” with Mel but he knew she was “dating” someone else? And by “personal intimate relationship,” what does that mean? He’s doing everything he can to avoid using specific language to describe what they were and did - Were they having sex or not? Did he ever go on a date with her? Did she ever call him her boyfriend? Did she ever tell anyone they were dating like she did Damon?

Because it kinda looks like she’s a woman who was kind to and flirted with you so you jerked off in front of her then acted confused when you learned she wasn’t into it.

“Coach Tucker, told me he loved me last night. It wasn’t weird though. He made sure I knew it was about being a friend.” So, which is it Mel?!

“But, she let other dudes hit!” isn’t really a defense. Dude posted a bunch of texts about how hot she thought Damon Stoudamire is as proof she was into Mel Tucker…?

Back
Top Bottom