OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hartman threw 3 picks to at the time, #25 undefeated Louisville. Williams threw 3 picks to at the time #21 ranked Norte Dame.

That wasn’t quite the diss you may have thought it was. Not that I believe a single thing from that tweet from the start :lol:

1. NFL teams aren't allowed to meet with college players. You're over here believing and posting onion tweets like they're real.

2. Hartman threw 3 INTs last week to Louisville :lol:

3. like a lack of interest from the bears would cause Caleb to lose any sleep if it had been real
Lmao

Hartman threw 3 picks to at the time, #25 undefeated Louisville. Williams threw 3 picks to at the time #21 ranked Norte Dame.

That wasn’t quite the diss you may have thought it was. Not that I believe a single thing from that tweet from the start :lol:
It wasn’t a diss. Your post makes the exact same point I did. And is Maximus your burner?

It wasn’t a diss. Your post makes the exact same point I did. And is Maximus your burner?
Lol what? Because I respond to something, I’m someone’s burner??

Take a deep breath and
4F808C9E-FCE7-48D3-A07E-EF1CD1AA698F.gif

:lol:

nako xl nako xl g-time g-time Ya “it seems like a weird time to check in and add nothing” that’s genuine
It was weird that left a comment in the thread because I don’t really post here? It’s not like WE haven’t had discussions and you aren’t aware of me.

It just seemed, imo, he got a little tight about a fake tweet about his QB in his avy and it appeared he took a shot at the Notre Dame QB (laughing emoji made it come off that way, too me).

It’s all in fun and really not this deep :lol:

Damn. Sounds like he's gonna miss the rest of the season.

Will be interested to see how UGA responds offensively w/o a player like bowers

Back
Top Bottom