OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

He said at the games he attended he filmed every drive from his seat in the stands about 15-20 rows above field level. He said he tried to film wide enough to include the sideline and the majority of the team's on-field formation so members of the Michigan staff would be able to sync his videos with other film and decode the team's signals. He said he was able to capture enough of the coaches on the sideline that their signals were visible for someone who zoomed in on the recorded video.

"A lot of people may say you can just rip that from the All-22 [wide-shot game film]. Well, it's not that easy," he said. "This makes it easier to mirror things up and get those tendencies."

He said for the three games he taped he received roughly $1,000 to cover his travel expenses and pay for his time. He said Stalions paid him from a personal Venmo account.

The source who spoke to ESPN Friday said he attended games at Rutgers and Penn State last season and another game at Penn State last month, which he left at halftime.

"I only did a half because it was pouring rain and they were playing UMass. It didn't pay well enough so I was like, 'yeah, I'm not staying here.'"

I hope you are right. I need him to be that dude the rest of the season
What are you expecting out of him? More run-based or pass-based? Or some comfortable mix like Colt? He has a cannon attached to his body, just not sure about the accuracy. He’s intriguing for sure.

If Maalik plays well, is Arch and the Manning’s really going to be cool with sitting another year or two?

first time all season jimbo finally calls a timeout to get the ball back and try and score before half and it pays off. 1 play 42 yard td. every other week this coward just ate the timeouts to go into half.

Indiana pulls within 3 of Penn State.

Sorsby’s third TD pass (holding his shoulder though in pain), amazing move by Cooper.

INT Hoosiers, Allar just threw his first college pick.

Indiana on PSU’s 21 with 5:00 left in the game. Get to CBS.

Edit: Tied 24-24.

Back
Top Bottom