OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would love for the Patriots to draft a Bo Nix so they can continue their run of mediocrity for another 3-4 years. Bo has improved and feasting on bad Pac-12 defenses has made him a lot of money.

Also, I don't understand how this Heisman trophy race is close. The gap between Daniels and the other candidates is the size of a Grand canyon. Daniels is being penalized because his defense is bad.

Last edited:
I would love for the Patriots to draft a Bo Nix so they can continue their run of mediocrity for another 3-4 years. Bo has improved and feasting on bad Pac-12 defenses has made him a lot of money.

When I say “watch the games, his numbers are juiced,” this is what I mean.

Mans is getting credit for quick screens that Troy Franklin RACs 70 yards.

Plus we’re 6-5 with a home Bears game next why do we have a Top-5 pick, ain’t about to trade up for anyone

Daniels probably does deserve it more but let’s not act like it’s just Nix playing trash teams, They’re both playing against trash teams but Folks just never want to admit the SEC is mid besides 2 teams but that’s every year

Last edited:
Daniels probably does deserve it more but let’s not act like it’s just Nix playing trash teams, They’re both playing against trash teams but Folks just never want to admit the SEC is mid besides 2 teams but that’s every year
I think the trash teams argument is meh. I think the good teams one is more valid.

My point though is the actual plays. Dude doesn’t throw the ball downfield at all. He’s getting a ton of credit for RAC work.

The only thing I’ll give him praise for this year is 1. Protecting the football, and 2. Running the O as asked. He’s 100% a system QB though. We seem to only use that term to ding option and air raid guys, but here it fits.

Plus we’re 6-5 with a home Bears game next why do we have a Top-5 pick, ain’t about to trade up for anyone

The date on that tweet is early October. You guys might get JJ at pick 15-20 when you guys actually pick :lol:

Although with how good/decent dobbs looks, I’m not sure why you’d make a qb a priority.

When I say “watch the games, his numbers are juiced,” this is what I mean.

Mans is getting credit for quick screens that Troy Franklin RACs 70 yards.

1/3 of Bo's passes are behind the line of scrimmage in 76% are within 9 yards. Legitimately insane statistics for an "elite" QB. No wonder he is going to break the completion percentage record.

1/3 of Bo's passes are behind the line of scrimmage in 76% are within 9 yards. Legitimately insane statistics for an "elite" QB. No wonder he is going to break the completion percentage record.

Chester fighting for his life

Omg KJ's knee/ligaments are donezo.

And CBS keeps showing the replay of his hyperextension :stoneface:

I remember this. I thought he was bad in college but I assumed the pros saw something
IMG_1842.jpeg

They gambled on his 9-game junior year I guess where he was a 69% completion percentage guy on 8.2 yards per attempt.

Nobody in Minnesota understood why they took the 4th or 5th QB in the draft. Talk is they wanted Jake Locker all along and panicked when the Titans took him, and took Ponder.

Back
Top Bottom