OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Leak’s Gators put the SEC on the map. National perception of the conference completely changed after they put the beat down on Ohio State in that title game. Lots of talking heads wanted to snub UF for Michigan in that title game, which would’ve been a huge mistake.

Leak’s Gators put the SEC on the map. National perception of the conference completely changed after they put the beat down on Ohio State in that title game. Lots of talking heads wanted to snub UF for Michigan in that title game, which would’ve been a huge mistake.

Man look :smh:

**** yeah this is the type of narrative I inject in my veins after week 4 every season :pimp:

spongebob.jpg

Imagine you’re an SEC team and you let Merrz be your starting QB. Couldn’t be me

And then you let him wear #15?!?!?? Wild.

Imagine you’re an SEC team and you let Merrz be your starting QB. Couldn’t be me

And then you let him wear #15?!?!?? Wild.

I’m not trying to boast and say OSU never misses on recruits, but the fact Jack Miller can’t beat our Mertz makes me wonder who the hell recruited him to OSU? :lol:

Florida gotta be the dumbest team..shoot themselves in the foot every time they get a lil momentum..

Back
Top Bottom