OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah I’d prefer Devin Brown or see where Lincoln is by next year. I guess I just don’t see how Leonard would be an upgrade over either one of them as they are both somewhat mobile. Lincoln being the more mobile of the two but still pretty young.

I don’t think Leonard is bad by any means but I don’t think the hype around him is warranted
Leonard has elite rush/sack avoidance and seems to produce nothing but positive yardage. He’s definitely a gamer and a dude who lifts up his team.

But the man can’t throw and that’s kinda important for the position 😂

Weirdly, three Heisman winners, two the last two seasons/years, QBs, have not made the playoff since the College Football Playoff started (Caleb Williams, Jayden Daniels).

Lamar in 2016 as well

Last edited:

Pac 12 was the best conference this year.

SEC: 7-9 OOC P5 matchups
Pac 12: 7-3

Last edited:
We gone do the same “other than Oregon and Washington…” argument for the Pac, or….

You mean a conference having two elite type teams and the rest mid or slightly above? Like I said every other conference is?

I hope you ain’t gonna be as dense as your A&M brethren but…

You mean a conference having two elite type teams and the rest mid or slightly above? Like I said every other conference is?

They not gon talk down on their conference cuz I guess it makes their extra regular squads look good but everybody knows the narrative been the “sec gauntlet” for over a decade now :lol: …No other conference gets that talk even tho it’s only Bama/UGA and a big gap like every other conference, it’s nothing special about the SEC as a whole other than media hype and they go harder for college football cuz most those places don’t got anything else

Always funny at the draft when they say a prospect played an SEC schedule but most of the games were against Vanderbilt/Miss st/Kentucky/Ark/S Carolina/ and the sun belt :lol: :smh:

I got no problems with that argument. I just don’t think it matters and y’all spin your wheels *****ing about it incessantly every year. :lol:

“CAN YOU BELIEVE THEY RANKED TENNESSEE #21!!!”

That **** just doesn’t matter like y’all want to make it seem it does. There’s only two teams in the SEC that get any real benefit of the doubt from committees and talking heads, just like everyone else.

I said earlier in the year the PAC put the most entertaining product on the field this year. IDK if I agree it’s the best, but it was damn sure the most entertaining.

Last edited:
That **** just doesn’t matter like y’all want to make it seem it does. There’s only two teams in the SEC that get any real benefit of the doubt from committees and talking heads, just like everyone else.
It does matter though. Matters for the rankings, conference discourse, TV deals, recruiting… it’s silly to say that it doesn’t matter IMO.

Oregon taking Dillon Gabriel -- Ward going... where?

Ohio State would be fuuuuuun. witnesskb24 witnesskb24
Pete Thamel said he’s visiting Miami, FSU and Washington.

It does matter though. Matters for the rankings, conference discourse, TV deals, recruiting… it’s silly to say that it doesn’t matter IMO.
They're going to give Alabama and Georgia the benefit of the doubt REGARDLESS OF WHAT ELSE HAPPENS in the SEC.

Because they've earned it. That **** does not matter, man.

TV and streaming deals only give a **** about eye balls. That's it. Nothing else matters. Recruiting is about location and who's paying. Always has been, always will be.

Reactions: MVP
Oregon taking Dillon Gabriel -- Ward going... where?

Ohio State would be fuuuuuun. witnesskb24 witnesskb24

Last I read he hadn’t even had a formal convo with OSU but that was earlier in the week. If they don’t get him I’m cool with Day trying out Lincoln or Brown.

Like I said if they take Leonard and don’t even entertain Ward then I am going to be a Bama/UGA/Michigan fan like my man aepps20 aepps20 who never loses

Also, Jonathan Smith was seen dropping boxes full of Oregon State coaches apparel off at the Corvallis Goodwill :lol:

Back
Top Bottom