OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Any scoop on why Cam Ward declared? I know there are programs that think he can get them to this stage.

Any scoop on why Cam Ward declared? I know there are programs that think he can get them to this stage.

He either got some (bad) intel or teams didn’t want to pay his asking price. Supposedly OSU was in the mix but he was asking way too much. I think it’s an awful decision for him. This is one of the deepest QB classes

Reported
we got a wise guy over.

19B5B52B-FFF4-483E-B934-4D5BF9500943.jpeg

My fault. Wasn’t trying to @ you for real meth.

He either got some (bad) intel or teams didn’t want to pay his asking price. Supposedly OSU was in the mix but he was asking way too much. I think it’s an awful decision for him. This is one of the deepest QB classes
Don't like the decision either. He may have seen that graphic about the starting qbs in the nfl. It's been the year of the backup. Maybe he thinks he can get on the field and play so well, he takes the job.

He must've been asking for a fortune.

:wow: :wow: Meff came for real?!

While you're here, shoot a temporary suspension aepps' way. His stance on Miami being up next is one that can only be remedied by time to himself.

Back
Top Bottom