OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Julian Humphreys staying at UGA - cancelled trips to Texas + A&M

Kid is a trip.

- People thought he was going to enter the transfer portal after the season, then he goes on social media saying that he won't enter the transfer portal just a couple of daysb before the bowl game

- then he says he's entering the transportal and less than 24 hours later he says he's not leaving.

I respect the kids right to do what he thinks is best (heck, maybe this was just a stunt to get Georgia to give him more money) he's making a big decision but I'm kind of over the whole thing.

I fully expect him to be in the transfer portal again sometime before next season starts. The kid has been waffling basically since the moment he committed to Georgia.

Second kid that UGA upped the bag on to stay over the last week I see :lol:. Daniel Harris was first.

Money was certainly a factor. It's rare that you hear players or recruits specifically mention money so you know that Julian was mulling over some dollar figures.

I still don't think Julian is going to be on the UGA roster when the season starts next season. I think he will reenter the transfer portal after spring practice. Regardless, Georgia is going to be fine at corner next season.

Kid is a trip.

- People thought he was going to enter the transfer portal after the season, then he goes on social media saying that he won't enter the transfer portal just a couple of daysb before the bowl game

- then he says he's entering the transportal and less than 24 hours later he says he's not leaving.

I respect the kids right to do what he thinks is best (heck, maybe this was just a stunt to get Georgia to give him more money) he's making a big decision but I'm kind of over the whole thing.

I fully expect him to be in the transfer portal again sometime before next season starts. The kid has been waffling basically since the moment he committed to Georgia.

:rofl:

Remember that dumb rumor rival fans were spreading that he was academically ineligible for Colorado and the games he missed mid-season?

I'm guessing "Yea Alabama" their NIL group probably cut his funds... I don't say that as a joke. I wouldn't be surprised if they actually stopped sponsoring him. Nothing more petty than embittered good ol boys.

I wonder if BK used his Colonel Sanders flow when firing his assistants.

“ I Might tee Claire I have the vapers, you’re, you’re, you’re Fired”

Back
Top Bottom