OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn this is a good one

OSU would probably be Archie Griffen, Eddie George, and Zeke but that’s probably not even top 5 in this list. Off the top of my head (in no order):

USC: Marcus Allen, OJ, Reggie Bush

Bama: Shaun Alexander, Derrick Henry, Mark Ingram

UGA: Herschel Walker, Terrell Davis, Gurley/Chubb

Pitt: Tony Dorsett, Curtis Martin, Lesean McCoy

Texas: Earl Campbell, Ricky Williams, Jamal Charles

Ok State: Barry, Thurman Thomas, ? (That Top 2 is almost enough alone lol)

Florida: Emmitt Smith, Fred Taylor, ?

I think I’d have to give it to USC

Oklahoma had Billy Simms and Adrian Peterson, not mentioned.

Nebraska also had smoke Rozier, LAWRENCE PHILLIPS, Ahman Green.

Personally Lawrence Phillips, Adrian and Ricky Williams the best I’ve seen from a talent standpoint

I love my Titans, they have the perfect rotation of drafting a QB that doesn’t pan out one year and then an OL that’s trash the next.

Rinse, wash, repeat

Shedeur did this after BARELY beating 1-5 AZ st. by a field goal. Dude knows absolutely nothing about optics.

And this was their last win of the season :lol: :lol:

0A0D2285-6458-4BB8-8D8C-A7E09DA899F9.jpeg

Beck throws a pretty ball though…. Dude has solid mechanics IMO. First thing I noticed watching him throwing

Even as a Georgia fan I wouldn't want my franchise picking Carson Beck in the top 10, that being said if Bo Nix and JJ McCarthy can both be picked in the top 12 then I totally expect Carson to be picked highly.

Carson is a good player who throws a really accurate ball and makes great decisions. He doesn't have crazy upside though. If he's put in the right situation he can be a long-term starter like Kirk Cousins but if you are picking him in the top 10 and expecting him to be a franchise savior then I think a team will be disappointed.

Someone needs to tell Coach Prime and his kids (particularly Shadeur) that they don't have to every time there's a microphone and they don't have to respond to everything.

EYE can’t wait for the Colorado apologists to come out yet again when they’re a sh*t show and getting their backs blown out talking about “yall ain’t got no reason to be hating on them”

2024 NFL Draft picks by conference

SEC -- 59
Pac-12 -- 43
Big Ten -- 42
ACC -- 41
Big 12 -- 31
Independent -- 8
Sun Belt -- 6
American -- 5
Conference USA -- 3
Mountain West -- 2
MAC -- 2

2024 NFL Draft pick by school

Michigan -- 13
Texas -- 11
Alabama -- 10
Florida State -- 10
Washington -- 10
Oregon -- 8
Georgia -- 8
Penn State -- 8
Notre Dame -- 7
USC -- 7
Missouri -- 6
LSU -- 6
Clemson -- 6
Utah -- 5
Auburn -- 5
Illinois, Iowa, Louisville, Kentucky, Ohio State, Miami, South Carolina, Texas A&M -- 4
Arizona, Duke, Kansas State, Mississippi State, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Ole Miss, Oregon State, Pitt, TCU, Tennessee, Wake Forest, Washington State -- 3
Arkansas, Boston College, Kansas, Marshall, Maryland, NC State, Purdue, South Dakota State, Texas Tech, Troy, Tulane, UCF, UCLA, UTEP, Wisconsin -- 2

And yet the talking heads were going blue in the face dissing the ACC to justify the committee’s decision to leave FSU out

Back
Top Bottom