OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How do we feel about Fox stealing the PAC 12 after dark branding? I feel like they gotta kick a little something to this thread and sickos Twitter.

7-6 in their last 13.

I remember them being soooo confident Cade was going to turn things around. They owe DJ an apology
DJ was terrible fam. The only thing they owe DJ is an apology for mispronouncing his name in a racist way when bashing him

UW is still live 7.5-point favorites, I don’t see Pac-12 After Dark shenanigans, pound the Huskies.

Already did just cause, but losing to ASU been a lowkey joke out here, mostly because they did it last season...I thought there was a chance it could be close, but not this. They didn't board the plane..Hopefully they wake all the way up.

…. it’s almost November and Washington’s accounted for 4 of Arizona St’s 5 takeaways on the year? I thought the f’ery would stop at half.

…. it’s almost November and Washington’s accounted for 4 of Arizona St’s 5 takeaways on the year? I thought the f’ery would stop at half.
07B89120-B48D-45FB-AF1D-49AF6CD16790.jpg

I hope the voters put the Buckeyes ahead of Michigan in the polls… I really want that log to be thrown on the fire.

Back
Top Bottom