OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1697958438664.jpeg

1697958473107.jpeg

1697958499221.jpeg

1697958527274.jpeg

lmao

Lincoln didn’t let players talk to the media last night?

nako xl nako xl wasnt kidding… that man DEEP on the defensive

Folks already calling for Caleb to shut it down. :smh:

Media is on his head. If he didn't want the players to talk so be it.

This world of sports media coverage is garbage anyway. This entire media market is just about hot takes.

The media is calling for his job so he’s definitely not trying to be buddy buddy with them.

But in this instance I think he just looked at his locker room and wanted to protect his kids in a tough moment. Bear was weeping on the sideline after his flag and the rest of the team was distraught and consoling each other after.

:lol: Is this enough to save his job? Hiring Enos was insane after seeing him the last few years in the first place

Media is on his head. If he didn't want the players to talk so be it.

This world of sports media coverage is garbage anyway. This entire media market is just about hot takes.

The media is calling for his job so he’s definitely not trying to be buddy buddy with them.

But in this instance I think he just looked at his locker room and wanted to protect his kids in a tough moment. Bear was weeping on the sideline after his flag and the rest of the team was distraught and consoling each other after.

Is it the Grinch thing? Is he trying to get to the NFL?

What the hell happened?

What the hell happened?

At the start of the season Lincoln took the pass from a media member because they did something he didn't want them to do.

There was a ton of backlash from the media and since then the coverage and stories about Lincoln and SC have been negative.

The old (and fake) story of Caleb wanting ownership pop up after last week's loss, the Lincoln to NFL coming out of no where, now this nonsense of shutting Caleb down...

If Lincoln doesn't kick that media member out I doubt this coverage is this bad.

It's an idiotic play. One of the dumbest thing he could of done.

But it wasn't targeting.

That wasn’t the one that really hurt them honestly (besides him being ejected). If I remember correctly didn’t Utah catch the pass and convert the down anyway? Idiotic play still but the red zone one hurt them more IMO

Last edited:
That wasn’t the one that really hurt them honestly. If I remember correctly didn’t Utah catch the pass and convert the down anyway? Idiotic play still but the red zone one hurt them more IMO

It did though. Because he was ejected. Maybe the QB doesn't get that 25 yard run if he is on the field.

Doesn't matter.

And who cares if they talk or not. The funny part is nobody really pays attention to post game interviews and it's never an issue unless they don't do the interview or if they say something crazy.

Suck it up!

Team is soft. Indictment on Riley as a coach.

Last edited:
People shocked about LR like he hasn’t been doing this his whole career. People need to leave him alone, the expectations for this team were too high… he even said it himself!

What the hell happened?
I think he’s just been prickly to the media and when he banned that kid (who it’s been revealed the players asked to be banned cuz he was calling their parents, blindsiding them around campus, and printing off record conversations) some of the local (and national) people turned on him.

1698014419271.png

I think it's soft of USC to not let the media interview the players after the game.
Literally after that WNBA debacle days before.

Serious question: USC does 3 player media availabilities a week and lets media request specific players after games.

Does every other school give media that level of access to their kids? I’m not being facetious, I’m genuinely asking. I remember Saban not letting kids speak to media; I think he still has a no freshmen rule?

Back
Top Bottom