OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OSU has 12 in the portal so far and these moron fans are melting down. Look at the amount of snaps played this season. I am excited because IMO they know the younger talent is more than likely going to pass them up
IMG_3383.png

CFB was more fun when Gators were on top.

If we're being honest, Bama and Dawgs on top a boring *** era.

When Clemson and Bama were switching titles in here we really had nobody showing out :smh:

I tried to show out in 2014 but I don’t have it in me

atlsfinest atlsfinest has had 2 years to show out but he’s too humble

Come to Gainesville please after next season mayne.

Not if you actually want to win games or recruit at a high level. The athletic had a great article about this topic last week. Basically Coach prime isn't putting much effort into recruiting high school kids. He's not visiting local high schools in Colorado or building relationships with coaches or the coaching association.

Kind of interesting how we haven't seen a single picture of Deion Sanders doing in-home visits with high school kids, isn't it?

The best coaches in the country are maniacal recruiters. 70-year-old Nick Saban goes to watch 16-year-olds in rural Alabama. I don't think Deion Sanders is cut out for that type of effort. I think that he thinks that his fame and celebrity is enough.

If you want that in Gainesville then the Gators will fall even farther behind FSU and Miami

Living in Alabama currently, and knowing a couple, former Bama players, they all swear by Nick Saban. They genuinely feel like he cares, and he is direct with them about where they stand with in the program.

Back
Top Bottom