OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bobby Layne Bobby Layne keep an eye on James Peoples, he deleted all OSU stuff and followed Michigan. I could see him coming to you guys this spring since the 3 deep was going to be Henderson, Judkins, and Hayden. Would make a nice addition to Edwards

Damn, he has a dope story too. He was in the band at Cincinnati St Xavier, came out for football his senior year and was a dog. Played at Louisville and was a rising star in the coaching game.
I remember you mentioning him when he was hired. 3 DUIs is a serious problem though.

200.gif

The *****fit that South Carolina is going to pitch when Clemson goes to the SEC is going to be one for the ages

What is Clemson going to pitch when they go from one of the top dogs in the ACC to the 6th or 7th best team in the SEC? Trevor Lawrence and Deshaun Watson aren't walking through that door

What is Clemson going to pitch when they go from one of the top dogs in the ACC to the 6th or 7th best team in the SEC? Trevor Lawrence and Deshaun Watson aren't walking through that door
For what it’s worth, I don’t think Dabo and Clemson would be the 7th best team in the SEC.

Back
Top Bottom