OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Texas makes more sense than Texas A&M IMO
Could see it - A&M's taken a bunch of transfer DL as it is and just took another one from UCF yesterday... And they seem to be skewing some importance on heavy locker-room leadership veteran guys, so Bear may not fit that mold.

More just thinking back to A&M was in the thick of that thing til the end out of High School and I don't remember Texas really being a factor.

Coming out of HS I was as high as anyone on this kid

Could never seem to stay healthy and seemingly never got his feet under him at the collegiate level

Bobby Layne Bobby Layne you heard anything about Haden transferring to you guys? I assumed he’s heading there because of Alford or Tennessee

Not yet, Michigan fans will tell you that we have a crowded RB room but I’m not really all that high on the rest of those guys outside of Edwards, Mullings and Marshall.

If he’s willing to be potentially the #3 guy here this year and potentially the #1 or #2 guy next year I’d be willing to kick the tires but from his perspective I think he needs to go to a place he can get some burn.

Damien Martinez entered the transfer portal today from Oregon State. Hurts a bit since he was preaching loyalty after the Pac-12 dissolved. But can’t be mad about him trying to secure his future. Whoever gets him will be getting a guy that has a high likelihood of playing on Sundays.

Being a Beavers fan is rough these days

Not yet, Michigan fans will tell you that we have a crowded RB room but I’m not really all that high on the rest of those guys outside of Edwards, Mullings and Marshall.

If he’s willing to be potentially the #3 guy here this year and potentially the #1 or #2 guy next year I’d be willing to kick the tires but from his perspective I think he needs to go to a place he can get some burn.

Yeah I wasn’t sure how the Michigan room was after Edwards. I wondered if he’d go there and be the number 2 this year and the 1 next year. He definitely would’ve been the 1 next year for OSU but I don’t blame him at all for leaving after the horrid mismanagement last season. Though I do think he would’ve gotten some decent time as the number 3 this year, not saying they’re going to blow everyone out but there are quite a few weak games on the schedule where they SHOULD be able to rotate him in. Either way I hope he goes and kills it wherever he lands

IMG_4570.jpeg

Not shocked about Lincoln leaving if what they’re saying about Sayin being good is true. Really hope Kenyatta stays but JTT coming back messed that up :smh: dude shows up in the Penn state game and that’s it

Back
Top Bottom