OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

giphy.gif

:pimp: :pimp:

Thank the lord

More importantly this means Moral Manziel will be attending the heisman ceremony again
They claim it’s the NIL changes but imo it’s really because Manziel and a bunch of the black trophy winners put pressure on them. They didn’t want to have a ceremony with a bunch of dinosaurs no one’s heard of and Troy Brown said something the other day too.

So Bush deserved to be punished because… *checks notes* … USC was cheating with more dollars than other teams could afford when they cheat? (Ignore that his whole description of what bush did is nonsense.)

Last edited:
Man I heard PSU is still struggling in the WR dept. Fleming went there from OSU and has been running with the 3s :lol:

Good thing Day and Co kept him on the field all last year :smh:

I don't get the move to Auburn. Who's throwing the ball? Going for as much money as you can but playing with an inferior QB just seems backwards and short sightedness. Maybe I'm over valuing him.

Payton Thorne is better than Drew Allar rn. If Allar wasn’t a 5* people would be a lot more down on PSU.

Kinda of agree with him...

They been hyping the hell out of certain QB's but no real talk on Pennix Jr.
Like, I get the fear of his injury "history." But come on, he throws maybe the best ball in college and to even hear Bo Nix discussed first is baffling to me.

I said the same thing earlier in the NFL draft thread. I'm happy to finally see he's been gaining some steam the past 2 weeks. About time. Or maybe people love him but keeping it close to the vest and don't want anyone to know he's loved. Can you imagine if someone like McVay said he loved him? Dude would jump up the boards!

I'm high key hoping we trade up to the top of the 2nd round if he's available but something tells me he's going to end up being a 1st round pick. I hope so at least. Man he could learn a lot from a vet like Stafford

Last time I checked, QBs don’t throw with their knee. John Elway tore his ACL and even played without it. He’s a QB.

QB is one of the few positions where I feel as if that type of injury factor can be overlooked. He’s still pretty mobile too. He’s worth a risk in the first

Back
Top Bottom