OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man I really regret not going to this game in Porto :lol:
Only reason I chose to go to London again was because I was gonna stay for all 3 of these games but it doesn’t look like that’s gonna work out. Haven’t been able to get a ticket for Brentford and the Chelsea game is likely to be rescheduled :smh:
Don’t really even want to go back just for 1 game, would have been cool going to all 3

IMG_2289.jpeg

Hopefully there’s some good away days next season
Been a dream to go to an Arsenal home game. I hope to be there at the end of this season or start of the next.
Any tips would be appreciated.

SEE THIS IS WHAT I MEAN ABOUT PORTO NOT MAKING THEIR CHANCES.

SAME **** EVERYGAME AGAINST BETTER TEAMS

You thought Arsenal was getting 3 goals at the Dragão.

You’re tripping bro.

That’s disrespectful actually :lol:

Only English team that can do that is Liverpool.

We got another half to go but dammit, I knew I should've taken the under :smh:

Been a dream to go to an Arsenal home game. I hope to be there at the end of this season or start of the next.
Any tips would be appreciated.
I just happened to go on Reddit at the right time when someone posted a link to Porto selling tickets for today

For Arsenal you have to sign up for a red membership here https://www.arsenal.com/membership/red and enter “ballots” which are raffles for every home game. You’ll find out if you win like 4-6 weeks in advance of the game. There’s only 4 more home PL available games this season so chances are slim you’d be able to go this year but try anyways you never know. If you don’t win the raffle you can try on the ticket exchange where people put their tickets up for sale, its first come first serve. I’ve never been successful on there but people on Reddit always are

There’s nothing new available right now but this is where all the dates for the raffles and ticket info etc are available

Check out r/gunnersatgames too

They just switched to this system for this season. Last year it was like a sneaker drop where you had to wait in a queue just to find out everything was gone when it was your turn :lol: I was never able to get anything
I went like 0/15 on raffles to start this season then won for west ham and Porto since December. Prob like 2/20 at this point, which I’ll take tbh

Hypothetically speaking, if Barcelona goes on to win the champions league how could Xavi step down at that point?

Gabby J would fit right in on this Porto team. They spend half the time on the floor

Need Jorginho on for trossard and Havertz up top

I just happened to go on Reddit at the right time when someone posted a link to Porto selling tickets for today

For Arsenal you have to sign up for a red membership here https://www.arsenal.com/membership/red and enter “ballots” which are raffles for every home game. You’ll find out if you win like 4-6 weeks in advance of the game. There’s only 4 more home PL available games this season so chances are slim you’d be able to go this year but try anyways you never know. If you don’t win the raffle you can try on the ticket exchange where people put their tickets up for sale, its first come first serve. I’ve never been successful on there but people on Reddit always are

There’s nothing new available right now but this is where all the dates for the raffles and ticket info etc are available

Check out r/gunnersatgames too

They just switched to this system for this season. Last year it was like a sneaker drop where you had to wait in a queue just to find out everything was gone when it was your turn :lol: I was never able to get anything
I went like 0/15 on raffles to start this season then won for west ham and Porto since December. Prob like 2/20 at this point, which I’ll take tbh
Good lookin out.
Chances I go to London in the next few months are slim so I'm gonna really try for the start of the next season.
I'll keep all of this in mind.

Back
Top Bottom