OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I agree with both your points. I’m hoping that Doku getting the license to dribble and take on defenders is a sign of Pep maybe loosening his standards/system a bit.
Personally I think the pep rigid system thing has always been overstated. Most games we play are against teams parking the bus understandably. It’s only so much expansive football you can play with no space to play into. But mostly I think it’s overstated when it comes individual players. Pep doesn’t want his players to not express themselves he just wants them to play smart. Grealish the only one I’d say he’s actually restricted but foden, Doku, Mahrez and cancelo when they were all allowed to express themselves. If a player is really like that skill wise he doesn’t restrict them. And he’s one of the few managers that will let center backs have the freedom to do what they do under him that **** is nuts what he wants centerbacks to do but I love it.

GvardiGOL again!!!!!

Game. Blouses.

Screenshot_20230430_100835_Cupace.jpg

Back
Top Bottom