OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That Ronaldo return to United vs Newcastle was legendary. Remember NBC Sports crashed? :lol:

1669152620715.png

Last edited:
No super league that American owners wanted (as well as others) and how much chelsea went for got dudes ready to see if they can cash out

rolaholic rolaholic This isn’t bantz bro. This isn’t me making a joke.

Why should I trust United with a young Portuguese talent.

It’s a genuine question. (But I’m a little bit more optimistic now that the Glazers are selling).

Depending on who the owner will be. If the new owner is American. Nah man. :lol:

"new investment into the club, a sale, or other transactions involving the Company" could very well mean sell a smaller stake, finding additional investors/partners, while the Glazers retain some sort of majority control. Selling their entire stake is an option, but also one of several options. Too many outcomes can come out of this.

i hope ronaldo goes to madrid. this would be a complete 180 in the project of that current squad. please let it happen.

Flo got rid of a still in his prime Ron coming off a 3peat a few years back, hell will freeze over before he signs up for the 37 year old, single goal scoring version this time around :lol:

Think it'll be hard getting still in the CL clubs to bite if they've paid any attention to him this season. Maybe Boehly might force Potters hand but even that would be surprising after the Nkunku news.

Might have to opt for another homecoming with Sporting in the end or America if he doesn't have a crazy WC showing

I’m usually tough on CR7 on these forums, but I sincerely believe he’d still be a lethal scorer with regular minutes.

I’m usually tough on CR7 on these forums, but I sincerely believe he’d still be a lethal scorer with regular minutes.
I'd have loved for that to be the case but I watched him struggle against Omonia and Sheriff in Europa when he had a good 4 week run of matches ending with the armband...

No challenging squad is gonna risk making him the focal point at this stage of his career.

If he can accept that Zlatan mentor/impact sub role then he'll be better off along with his next club but that not being the case is why we're even here in the first place.

Really wish he would've left after last season, would've still had a good memory of his return instead of everything going off the rails in year 2 :smh:. There weren't any takers though

**** man. Arsenal really needs to make this year THE year. If United sells and new owners are competent in running the club, the competition for the league will be impossible :smh:

Back
Top Bottom