OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think Bernardo goes to PSG tho. If Messi leaves.

Reunited with his buddy.

Even tho is cold and dark there too :lol:

Yea but he’s 28 man :lol:

That’s like 4 years from now.

He’s always said he’s wanted to go back to Benfica, that correct. But not yet.
we pretty much saying the same thing :lol: he wants to go from city to somewhere most likely Barcelona or PSG then to Benfica and that’s what he’s said himself the club before benfica he don’t really name he just said his main goal is to be back there while he still has something to give them and not be a glorified retirement

If this is accurate I can point to a reason for all of em except maybe Gundogan and Laporte. Bernardo just ready to go all he wants to do is leave Manchester or go back to Benfica but they can’t afford to take him back. Walker probably unhappy with a 18 year old seemingly taking the starting RB spot from him and Cancelo…who knows mans a fullback wearing 7 could be anything that’s got his head outta wack

But like how does this stuff get out?

Was there a survey taken? "Are you currently unhappy under pep? Yes or No" Ohh look we have some Yes's

But like how does this stuff get out?

Was there a survey taken? "Are you currently unhappy under pep? Yes or No" Ohh look we have some Yes's
The reporter making these claims it used to be thought but never confirmed that his source was Aguero when he was still here :lol: But who knows if that was actually legit

All I know is these dudes need to go on a streak and make a statement in the FA cup this week

Is it really a surprise that the City players are unhappy rn? Pep is known to be a very demanding manager and he publicly called them out for being lazy and complacent after the Spurs comeback

The reporter making these claims it used to be thought but never confirmed that his source was Aguero when he was still here :lol: But who knows if that was actually legit

All I know is these dudes need to go on a streak and make a statement in the FA cup this week
I got a feeling y’all are gonna go on one of those like 17 game win streaks again :lol:

Captain with the dagger :pimp:

Got the 2nd leg at OT left but safe to say ETH's gonna get a shot at his first trophy in a few weeks

Back
Top Bottom