OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League semifinals this week

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
GG Barca. Deserved La Liga champs. Consistent in Spain and Europe all season (although on different ends of the spectrum.) Gambled with the levers and in fairness they’ve got a major title to show for it.

On paper this Barcelona squad shouldn't even be winning La Liga :lol:

Xavi pulled some miracles and their boardroom for finessing all these contracts. Kessie on a free :smh:
After the summer they had?? I dunno about that :lol:

There's a reason the lever jokes and stuff took off, they pulled absolute miracles having one of the best transfer windows in Europe given their dire financial situation at the time.

Tbf to Xavi, he's really gotten a lot of the talent they already had playing up to their potential. He deserves credit for the rise of the likes of Balde and Araujo

After the summer they had?? I dunno about that :lol:

There's a reason the lever jokes and stuff took off, they pulled absolute miracles having one of the best transfer windows in Europe given their dire financial situation at the time.

Tbf to Xavi, he's really gotten a lot of the talent they already had playing up to their potential. He deserves credit for the rise of the likes of Balde and Araujo
Real Madrid started the season as defending La Liga and UCL Champs. I dont think anyone was thinking Barcelona was gonna be able to pull it off.

The lever jokes IMO took off because people were laughing at how broke Barca was. Not the actual signings themselves. They were renting out the Camp Nou for weddings :lol:

I dont even think jape jape thought it was gonna happen.

Don’t worry Flo is going to make a huge signing this offseason.

I hear this kid is the future..

1679264131452.png

Real Madrid started the season as defending La Liga and UCL Champs. I dont think anyone was thinking Barcelona was gonna be able to pull it off.

The lever jokes IMO took off because people were laughing at how broke Barca was. Not the actual signings themselves. They were renting out the Camp Nou for weddings :lol:

I dont even think jape jape thought it was gonna happen.
Plenty of people picked Barca, I don't think it would be over at this time

madrid we’re favorites and rightfully so. but people knew barca were going to be there, just didn’t think they’d be this good.

lots of injuries and still managed to win. barca don’t have pedri or dembele. in the CDR they didn’t have pedri, gavi, or dembele and won in madrid. xavi has got this team playing together and winning matches when past squads would crumble.

Barcelona might be the champs in terms of games won by the end of the season, but Madrid will be the champions in terms of teams that aren't banished to the shadow realm. Fingers crossed Barca finishes top of the league and then gets deleted.
i don’t know what this means

the only thing i know for sure without a shadow of a doubt is that

rosalia > drake

Back
Top Bottom