OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mastermind Carlo how he drew it all up.

Serious note I like how Nacho and Cama combined in the buildup though with Cama making a penetrating run into the box.

Real have to be one of the most unbalanced top level clubs. Everything predictably through the left. Narrows the pitch and keeps the defense set instead of moving side to side.

barca gotta put these chances away. i’m happy with everything else. nacho is gonna get booked again trying to chase raphinha.

Mans still finessing yall money I see. At least Xavi knows to play him in midfield instead of being a liability at RB.
he’s playing for the minimum you can pay someone but still. the fact he’s the option for a possibly title deciding clasico is wild.

people need to respect raphinha though. he’s a good player who keeps getting better. it took demebele 4 seasons to find his footing.

Catching up on the Utd game.... so it seemed like it was all Fulham until there was a counter where it resulted in a penalty and 3 red cards?! Followed by 3 goals?!

If i’m Carlo i’m throwing Hazard in there for the last 10 mins.

Its inconsequential at this point and buddy can finally play his first clasico

This dude Asensio stays scoring big goals man.

Thought Rodrygo had messed the chance up overlooking Camavinga's run but nope.

*Damn inches offside

Back
Top Bottom