OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League semifinals this week

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
14D78717-9E28-4134-9CDC-E93BF5F50F5B.jpeg

I hate football

If England were actually serious about bringing it home they would've gotten rid of a man who's only other managing experience was relegating Middlesbrough...

The FA are head over heels in love with him though and England getting far in recent tourneys because of easy draws and overwhelming talent has everyone overlooking the diabolical anti-footy they play amidst their best generation of forwards in decades.

Man's a poor mans Deschamp but unlike him, DD has actually been a winner at every level of the game.

Damn cheapest tickets for this Argentina vs Honduras friendly at Hard Rock Stadium are reselling at $200. Looks like it’s going to be a sold out crowd

Scary group man. Group of death.

Portugal
Uruguay
Ghana
South Korea
Ghana's lowkey got a squad and Uruguay have some really good young talent coming through.

Also don't think SK will be an east out so wouldn't be shocked if you guys finished second in the group

Ghana's lowkey got a squad and Uruguay have some really good young talent coming through.

Also don't think SK will be an east out so wouldn't be shocked if you guys finished second in the group

Second?

I wouldn’t be surprised if we don’t make it out the group.

If you don’t make it out of that group with the talent you have then your country should stop playing football altogether.

We have all seen good teams on paper not make it out the group.

This is not out of ordinary. It happens ALL THE TIME.

I’m telling you guys this team doesn’t play up to their potential because the coach doesn’t allow it.

He’s stuck in 2016 mode.

pepe pulled out of the nations league due to fitness and santos refused to call up a replacement so our 3 cbs are dias, danilo, and someone i forgot. he's going to be the death of us.
We have all seen good teams on paper not make it out the group.

This is not out of ordinary. It happens ALL THE TIME.

I’m telling you guys this team doesn’t play up to their potential because the coach doesn’t allow it.

He’s stuck in 2016 mode.

pepe pulled out of the nations league due to fitness and santos refused to call up a replacement so our 3 cbs are dias, danilo, and someone i forgot. he's going to be the death of us in qatar

pepe pulled out of the nations league due to fitness and santos refused to call up a replacement so our 3 cbs are dias, danilo, and someone i forgot. he's going to be the death of us.

pepe pulled out of the nations league due to fitness and santos refused to call up a replacement so our 3 cbs are dias, danilo, and someone i forgot. he's going to be the death of us in qatar

See this type of **** doesn’t make any sense.

Santos is so god damn arrogant man. F***

1663974256506.gif

Last edited:
Na I’m not gonna bet on my favorite teams. I don’t do that.

But especially when I think Ghana might win :rofl:
:lol: I feel it …Ghana too bipolar for me to have any real expectations but they brought in talent and committed to play defense lately so who knows

As long as Uruguay gets knocked out I’m gucci

:lol: I feel it …Ghana too bipolar for me to have any real expectations but they brought in talent and committed to play defense lately so who knows

As long as Uruguay gets knocked out I’m gucci

It’s not even about the money - it’s all about my stupid superstitions.

I’ll never bet on my squads. I just can’t do it. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom