OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He won a CL with Porto…

Turned Chelsea into a power house….

Then 6 years later he won a CL title with Inter who hadn’t won one in 40 years….

Also the first treble winner in Italian Football ever….

Then he got RM out of the mud during Barça’s dominance….

José’s during his prime was RIDICULOUS.
Jose fell off and grew bitter but I think his achievements are more impressive than Pep overall. When it comes down to it, Jose accomplished achievements with significantly weaker teams than Pep could accomplish with some of the most stacked teams ever.
He seems happy in Italy now though from what I can tell, I just hope it lasts. I thought he seemed like a new man when he joined us but it didn't take all that long for the bitterness to come out again.

Can't believe the used car salesman is still in charge of my club.

The game against forest is gonna be horrendous

Can't believe the used car salesman is still in charge of my club.

The game against forest is gonna be horrendous

I remember you posted pictures where players came to pick their cars up. So the same salesman?

1663946064983.png

The USMNT had zero single shot on target in the entire match

Vietnam put up a better performance against Japan than US did :rofl: :pimp:

All those essays people write in the USMNT thread about how Americans are flourishing in Europe are pointless when those same players are extremely inconsistent/mediocre, have to play alongside MLS talent, and are managed by nepotism hires

Last edited:
Man I missed out on these days, I wasn’t watching back then. Need a documentary with all the drama, media stuff, interviews etc :lol:
He won a CL with Porto…

Turned Chelsea into a power house….

Then 6 years later he won a CL title with Inter who hadn’t won one in 40 years….

Also the first treble winner in Italian Football ever….

Then he got RM out of the mud during Barça’s dominance….

José’s during his prime was RIDICULOUS.

The 2010 Champions League semi-final draw between Mou’s Inter and Pep’s Barça was epic. So many storylines involved: the Ibrahimovic and Eto’o transfer swap between the clubs, the history between Mou and Pep when they were both at Barcelona, Pep’s tiki-taka vs. Mou’s anti-futbol, etc. This was all magnified by Mou’s legendary ability to manipulate through his press conferences. In the second leg, Inter went down a man and parked the bus to keep Barça from scoring more than 1. The scenes at the Camp Nou that night were something else.

The 2010 Champions League semi-final draw between Mou’s Inter and Pep’s Barça was epic. So many storylines involved: the Ibrahimovic and Eto’o transfer swap between the clubs, the history between Mou and Pep when they were both at Barcelona, Pep’s tiki-taka vs. Mou’s anti-futbol, etc. This was all magnified by Mou’s legendary ability to manipulate through his press conferences. In the second leg, Inter went down a man and parked the bus to keep Barça from scoring more than 1. The scenes at the Camp Nou that night were something else.

He’s right. They played brilliant football leading up to the second leg. The first round draw against Chelsea produced some fantastic matches. After getting through an easy draw against CSKA Moscow, Inter dominated the first semi-final match in San Siro. He parked the bus out of necessity. Before the red card, Inter tried to play against Barça but was getting dominated. Once they went a man down, they held firm and made it through. After that match, the media tried to make it seem like Inter was undeserving but that couldn’t be further from the truth. They went on to dominate Bayern Munich in the final with a brace from Milito. That squad was dynamic. You don’t win a treble without playing good football.

I’m telling you guys.

Wales will run thru the USMNT.

Gareth Bale puts the team on his back in international tournaments, he still has some magic left in the tank.
Gareth can't even run through the Minnesota Loons. He's washed washed. The best thing that will happen to the USMNT is having Wales rely on Bale for more than 45 minutes.

Now if he comes on against us in the 60th minute needing 1 point to get to knockouts? Disregard this post entirely.

He’s right. They played brilliant football leading up to the second leg. The first round draw against Chelsea produced some fantastic matches. After getting through an easy draw against CSKA Moscow, Inter dominated the first semi-final match in San Siro. He parked the bus out of necessity. Before the red card, Inter tried to play against Barça but was getting dominated. Once they went a man down, they held firm and made it through. After that match, the media tried to make it seem like Inter was undeserving but that couldn’t be further from the truth. They went on to dominate Bayern Munich in the final with a brace from Milito. That squad was dynamic. You don’t win a treble without playing good football.

the scenes at camp nou after the final whistle was hilarious. i need this pic on a tshirt

1663954413946.png

Mou really loved playing the villain in barcelona. he even brought back figo for that semi final tie :lol:
1663954562828.png

Gareth can't even run through the Minnesota Loons. He's washed washed. The best thing that will happen to the USMNT is having Wales rely on Bale for more than 45 minutes.

Now if he comes on against us in the 60th minute needing 1 point to get to knockouts? Disregard this post entirely.

Bale isn’t trying against the Minnesota Poons.

For Wales he’s different.

Back
Top Bottom