OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League semifinals this week

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Typical Levy way of doing business :lol:

Screenshot_20230811_112003_X.jpg
Today’s deal ain’t today’s deal and I’m proud. Levy handling this beautiful. Arrry will be fine.

So then act like it.. stop being some plucky underdogs... Ya mans was in here really proud to be finally acting like a "big club"

Don’t pin his comments on me. You know I’d never say such nonsense :lol:

I’ve never obsessed over Liverpool’s finances like they’re my own. I just thought it was silly to clown on Klopp over comments he made 7 years ago when the market was completely different.

Chelsea really out here with their only plan for major signings being to hijack other deals at the last minute smh my head :smh:

Don’t pin his comments on me. You know I’d never say such nonsense :lol:

I’ve never obsessed over Liverpool’s finances like they’re my own. I just thought it was silly to clown on Klopp over comments he made 7 years ago when the market was completely different.
lol thats not how the bantz work.. you all getting it

:lol:

His transfer to Brighton was super weird, had all sorts of random claiming they represented him :lol:

United got got because he was recommended by Tony Valencia but they couldn't manage to find out who his actual reps were

Fair enough, but I’m holding you accountable for all of LA Diggler LA Diggler ’s content then.
Beans Beans Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T

Me going OTT was justified when deep this perspective:
24 hours prior Chelsea got cute and bumped us a couple Ms on the Lavia saga
Our fanbase was laughed at becuase of this, thankfully Southampton rejected lol.
We then played with their food and rightly won the bid.

The difference is Chelsea offering 250k a week while we are offering $130k a week.

Our owners make us look like a little club. We have the money but don't drop the bag.

I standby this statement: if barcelona weren't stupid enough to pay that much for Countinho, we wouldn't have bought both VVD and Allison or bought neither.

Them putting the money on the table last night was a phenomenal feeling.
How it's looking: rejected by Tchouaméni, rejected by Bellingham, and potentially caicedo.

We could be more aggressive on the wages for the right players.

PL BACK!! CMONNN CITYYYYYYYYYY. Debating on laying down a stack on the opener. Don't think City lays an egg.

Back
Top Bottom