OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah we are tore up about gakpo.. real bummer missing out on him :-/
I mean, Atlanta just fleeced y'all for 80 mil for a cat with back problems who can't even play. While Gapko is out here riding bicycles and and scoring goals In pre season.

I mean, Atlanta just fleeced y'all for 80 mil for a cat with back problems who can't even play. While Gapko is out here riding bicycles and and scoring goals In pre season.

I know y'all shaking in your boots on pins and needles hoping we don't look at Arambat, but we might let y'all have that.

My dog is down soooo bad he’s bragging about PRESEASON goals.

Someone get this man a midfielder

Had their manager break his principles for a player who didn't even wanna join em :rofl:, had him announcing it publicly and all before even checking with said player.
IMG_1295.jpeg

Got damn :rofl:

So serious that even they have a negative net spend

Oh boy.

Every big club trying to achieve something will be in the negative.

That negative means RM only spent €179.5M in the last 5 years after buying/selling.

How is that not GREAT in this day in age?

You can say “net-spend” isn’t important but that’s bull****. The best run clubs on earth value it. Bayern, RM, etc.

Oh boy.

Every big club trying to achieve something will be in the negative.

That negative means RM only spent €179.5M in the last 5 years after buying/selling.

How is that not GREAT in this day in age?

You can say “net-spend” isn’t important but that’s bull****. The best run clubs on earth value it. Bayern, RM, etc.
Don't even waste time responding to them man. You forget they have players using Rusty weights and moldy saunas. Ronaldo had to flee to Saudia Arabia to escape from there.

Don't even waste time responding to them man. You forget they have players using Rusty weights and moldy saunas. Ronaldo had to flee to Saudia Arabia to escape from there.
LMFAOOOOOOOO what does that even have to do with what we are talking about... shambles

I've never seen you like this :pimp:

Had their manager break his principles for a player who didn't even wanna join em :rofl:, had him announcing it publicly and all before even checking with said player.

Genuinely one of the funniest transfer turns ever, their attempted hijack got hijacked :lol: :lol:

No way

Did it really happen? :emoji_sweat_smile:

So damn doofy :lol:
I replied right after you. So it was at you. You mentally inept You the type to get disrespected in your face and say "they wasnt talking to me". You was out there sounding like smokey whenever I came around. Plus its not secret, everybody know you always on your knees.

LMFAOOOOOOOO what does that even have to do with what we are talking about... shambles

I've never seen you like this :pimp:
It does. You're talking bout money and all this bs about not worrying with net spend when y'all running around like a suped IG model. Great exterior, but yall insides are bad.

Attachments

• 5f01a2cc12dc87cbf9eb027531e46fd4.gif
    5f01a2cc12dc87cbf9eb027531e46fd4.gif
    523.2 KB · Views: 642
Last edited:
Assume Chelsea will have to offer more money than £110m for Brighton to accept

It's really maddening that Chelsea have to spend that kind of money on Caicedo. To me, his market value is about £70m

Suppose the Declan Rice signing made a huge impact on the market this summer

It's really maddening that Chelsea have to spend that kind of money on Caicedo. To me, his market value is about £70m

I think they saw how much y'all were throwing around all year and decided to inflate the price. Then you add in Arsenal offering 75 mil during the January window. They essentially turned it into a bidding war.

It does. You're talking bout money and all this bs about not worrying with net spend when y'all running around like a suped IG model. Great exterior, but yall insides are bad.
Except, I wasn't the person to even mention united or our spending.. I also NEVER once said I wasn't worried about net spend. What I said is there are far more that goes into it finances than how much you sell players for..

I’m leaning towards this deal not going through. 85+10 and 110 no bonuses a significant difference in valuation. Pauqeta good would like to have the player but don’t think he worth all that
I need y'all to add an even stranger twist and pull out of the Paqueta deal and throw 120 at Caicedo. Straight Royal rumble status.

Or that you spent a ridiculous amount on Enzo

Back
Top Bottom