OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
HIM HIM
I would just say watch as much footy as possible this upcoming season.
definitely watch Champions League as that's a whole different dynamic from the domestic leagues.
also the world cup later this year, for me that's what really pulled me in and got me looking more in to where these dudes play at regarding club football.

Yea, I watch the WC every 4 years and you’re right, it does make me want to follow players. I remember watching James ball out for Colombia in 2014 and I became a fan :lol: I feel like I haven’t heard abojt that dude ever since tho 🤔

I think I’ve watched every WC since ‘94. I remember watching the OG Ronaldo kill it with Brazil. My pops was a big fan.

Anyway, I appreciate all the responses. Im gonna see if any team draws my attention this weekend.

-edit-
The world cup also makes me hate players that I know almost nothing about. I can’t stand Luis Suarez simply because I saw him bit someone like 10 years ago :rofl:

For our regular BDL watcher in here, how do you rate Kalajdžić vtotheinay vtotheinay ?

haven't seen too much of him cause he was hurt for a majority of last year. but from what i read when we were suppoedly interested, he's a decent player. seems to be a bit injury prone though and not the most mobile. seen him referred to as a poor mans austrian peter crouch :lol: wouldn't expect a game changer out of him probably just a role player

Some of these nominees man... I love Alex Morgan but what in the actual hell? And why is Foden nominated for anything?
Premier league young player of the year one of the best young talents in the game who had a great year again. Don’t see why not

Some of these nominees man... I love Alex Morgan but what in the actual hell? And why is Foden nominated for anything?
They couldn't have a list without an American or 2 :lol:

Also was Trinity Rodman really tearing it up like that? Still remember news of her first cap legit a few months ago, didn't raise she was B'Dor level already

muller led europe 2 years in a row for most assists across all comps and neither year made the top 30 list :rolleyes

robert-lewandowski-fc-bayern-munich.gif

Good one BRfooty admin

Would bring him back in a heartbeat tbh

He's a lot more suited for the Prem nowadays with how much his game has matured and the versatility he offers than he was at 21. He's also not as bulked up nowadays

Back
Top Bottom