OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Everyone knows that PSG is a soap opera. Players getting personal jets, random time off etc. Mbappe has been out and about when injured too, but he's a Frenchman playing for PSG and they want to keep him happy. Do you think his business will easily get leaked?

Nah I’m not here for the conspiracy theories.

Rack up the injuries. Count them all up.

Count the amount of times Neymar has been on vacation and came to training overweight.

Then compare it to Mbappe who has done nothing but play and work his *** off on the pitch since he came from Monaco.

You can say Mbappe has an ego, don’t say he hasn’t worked hard tho. He does/has.

It’s Neymar who is and always has been the disappointment professionally. On and off the pitch.

Neymar got the Lil Wayne deal, they cleared his tax issue, and now the endorsement came
100% why that POS has the endorsement of so many of the players and legends :lol: :smh:

Contrasting with Lula who's seen as the champion of the poor and working/middle class.

Good thing it won't matter in the end, looking like Lula might have enough to win after the first round and avoid a runoff from the recent polls

100% why that POS has the endorsement of so many of the players and legends :lol: :smh:

Contrasting with Lula who's seen as the champion of the poor and working/middle class.

Good thing it won't matter in the end, looking like Lula might have enough to win after the first round and avoid a runoff from the recent polls
trump tactics already being pulled by bolsonaro too

Politics aside, Mbappe won't win anything without Neymar though. He needs him and Messi.
I don't know about that. Football is played by 11 and there's a LOT of local talent to browse through to help him make something out this farce of a club. First order would be to part way with the two south Americans dancers and just build.
God willing, he'll make their achievements a footnote to his legacy

Mbappe is not a leader or a role model. That perception is off. He's a generational talent who only thinks about himself. I'm certain he will regret staying at PSG and passing up on Spain just like Neymar regrets leaving.

And mbappe is not in control right now. He doesn't look better than Neymar this year and his ego is larger than his performance right now. It looks like Neymar's team no matter how hard mbappe is trying to stop it.

Also if it’s football.

Mbappe plays better with a 9 btw.

He’s not a 9. He’s playing one at PSG.

This ain't 5 years ago though. He's out of control now. The fans see it too that's why you see the turn.

At the end of the day no one knows their players more than the supporters.

Mbappe came into last season with PSG fans booing him because he flirted with RM during the Summer.

He was a RM player in eyes of the world when they lost against RM and what happened?

PSG fans applauded because knew Mbappe was the better professional. And they booed Neymar because he’s been the DISAPPOINTMENT.

As a complete outsider...where are the claims that Mbappe's ego is out of control coming from? The lack of assists to Messi and Neymar this season? The soap opera stories about his "demands"? Or just the huge contract extension?

As a complete outsider...where are the claims that Mbappe's ego is out of control coming from? The lack of assists to Messi and Neymar this season? The soap opera stories about his "demands"? Or just the huge contract extension?

Spain. RM and Barça fans coming together to tear this man down. And Neymar’s entourage.

Mbappe does have an ego, but all players do.

This brushing off of Neymar has to stop tho. He was in control for 5 years. He had plenty of chances. He’s consistently unreliable and a terrible professional.

The kid who looked up to him but who out-worked him is now in control. End of story.

(This isn’t news anywhere else if Neymar didn’t have 100 million people behind him.)

The Mbappe oil bag is strong in here this morning. He's not the best on his team at this moment. Neymar and Messi are playing better football. They have to scale themselves back to make him shine :lol:

They have a champions league. He doesn't. They have won in multiple leagues, he hasn't. I'm not saying he isn't top talent, but come on. Let's be realistic and impartial for once. The dude has his moments where he disappears.

Football is a team sport and the objective shouldn't be, just give Kylian the ball and we'll win. That's what they did against Madrid and forgot everything else outside of that and allowed Madrid to make the comeback.

Last edited:
Mbappe oil team?

On the day Neymar is supporting a coup d'etat President and bringing Brazil back 50 years in time - y’all made this about Mbappe. :lol:

If anything Neymar should be paying you guys. :lol:

While I understand to outsiders who live in America where the politics and worldview is completely different, I can't pretend to understand what Brazilians want and tell them how they should feel and who they should want to vote for when it comes to their politics.

Alright that’s cool. You guys can battle that out then.

Cape for a Neymar all you want. :lol:

Don’t bring a Mbappe up when he’s been the best player at PSG the last 5 years.

If it’s about football the fans know, they always do.

While I understand to outsiders who live in America where the politics and worldview is completely different, I can't pretend to understand what Brazilians want and tell them how they should feel and who they should want to vote for when it comes to their politics.
I generally agree with this sentiment until it comes to supporting evangelical fascists. Bolsenaro, Trump, Putin, Meloni, etc they can all get ****ed. And the player support of these extremists, not being inconsequential, should always be called out. Being impartial, Gabi Jesus can get ****ed too for his support for Bolsenaro; same way Geoff Cameron can go **** himself for his Trump support.

Yup

20220930_105437.jpg
yo this is insane, Neymar and Messi are probably the bigger the names and more established stars, but Mbappe feels as if its HIS TIME. Won a World Cup at 19 and wont let these 2 dinosaurs overshadow him in his country. Compelling stuff

Back
Top Bottom