OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who in here use to call soldado.. goaldado? And was saying how much of a problem he was gonna be for defenders lmfaoooooo
He was a baller for sure at Valencia. But tottenham wasn't it. Too many players introduced at once and there was no chemistry.

GK: Costa
CB: Kim
RB: Frimpong/Timber
M: Mount
ST: Hojlund

Wouldn’t be mad if that was the window.
Don't think any RB is coming after Dalot got extended, this came out after

Not as pressing a need compared to the other areas.

Would like Hojlund only in addition to an experienced 9, not just on his own.

Just wait until you see what Spurs do with Kane money :lol:

What they did with the Bale money for reference

20230604_104930.jpg

Only Eriksen worked out
Moussa Dembele was low key a good player

Don't think any RB is coming after Dalot got extended, this came out after

Not as pressing a need compared to the other areas.

Would like Hojlund only in addition to an experienced 9, not just on his own.

Damn, Hirst is tier 2 so this may be right. I would prefer to cash in on AWB now since his stock is back up. Ultimately, we can’t play the type of football Ajax played under EtH if he is starting weekly. We are going to have to hope Dalot gets back to the level he was at during the first half of the season and then hope he takes a step up from that. A RB who regularly takes their man on, like a Frimpong, can help unlock our two RWs.

Would love two CFs brought in, but I’m now of the belief that Kane will stay at Spurs. That leaves Osimhen, Kolo Munai, and Hojlund from the supposed list. Hoping I’m wrong, but could see us being stuck with Martial for another season and just signing one. Then would get Kane on a free for 24/25 season.

Where is that **** Coupé It Coupé It to weigh in on this. Ain’t this his league?

It’s the weekend man. Can I live?

Diogo Costa is good. He has absolutely incredible reflexes and he’s an amazing passer.

BUT he has instances where he just loses composure. It’s extremely weird.

I don’t care either way. Tell United to send us the money ASAP.

If you base it strictly off his world cup sure.

He's as accomplished at the same age as Ederson was in the same league though when Citeh made him the 2nd most expensive keeper ever.

He’s had these mental lapses for Porto too.

But overall like I said his reflexes are incredible. He’s a great passer and can hold the ball.

Just get him a psychiatrist and send us the money.

Who in here use to call soldado.. goaldado? And was saying how much of a problem he was gonna be for defenders lmfaoooooo

I remember that, it’s when I first started coming in this thread. :lol:

It was @eiddyflow.

Hope he’s doing well.

People were laughing but how on earth could Ronnie or ANYONE turn down this type of money?

Not surprised one bit Benz and a bunch of others are going to Saudi. And ultimately Messi as well.

They’ve achieved so much. Go get the money.
Simple as that
Bugatti bout to get paid 200M a year with minimal performance expectations and the ability to be a Muslim without the weird Western scrutiny.
He might **** on France from his big *** mansion over there heavily too.

Back
Top Bottom