OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League semifinals this week

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Positive to take for next week, we just have to win, don't need to be a certain margin, and I'm surprised how tired City looked

hard to see city being as bad next week as they were today
madrid let it slip away

julian alvarez would eat. this crafty skilled forwards are a weakness for madrid word to la liga

Madrid helping out Arsenal lowkey.

Players got worked in this game and they can't be rested in the league. Citeh about to drop points.

Don't know how pros at this level make elementary mistakes. Camavinga should've never passed that ball across the middle near his box. That caused the citeh goal.

Slightly better result for City because they got the draw at the Bernabeu but anything can happen in the second leg

Man idc how lackluster Real been in their league they got DAWGS over there these dudes will never lay down for anyone especially in this competition.

second leg I wanna see a bit more cutting edge. Wanna see Foden in for Bernardo and Julian in for Gundogan move KDB back.

Man idc how lackluster Real been in their league they got DAWGS over there these dudes will never lay down for anyone especially in this competition.

La Liga has been wrapped up for a while. You think they care about an away match against Girona? That’s why I told you guys to ignore their league form.

Back
Top Bottom